Profile for Mr. Richard Hale > Reviews

Content by Mr. Richard Hale

Mr. Richard Hale "Biff" (Rotherham UK)

LEGO Batman: The Videogame (PSP)
LEGO Batman: The Videogame (PSP)
Offered by FUN-N-MORE
Price: 17.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman lego psp game, 19 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Our son completed it in a day- he is 5. It is very good but shortcompared to other Lego games.

Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Wii)
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Wii)
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it., 7 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The kids opened this up on Christmas day and have never stop playing it. They are big toy story fans and having said that I love it to. Its fun for all the family. A must on the wii.

Brave New World
Brave New World
Price: 6.12

5.0 out of 5 stars They get better and better, 16 July 2008
This review is from: Brave New World (Audio CD)
Well i just can't believe it, they have done it again, Brave new world rocks like a 9.9 on the richter scale....My god, the title track is pure gold and then blood brothers goes beyond....The album is just perfect in ever detail. It rocks like no other and i am an avid fan. A matter of life and death was awesome but i just can't describe this, it is un-describable. Just buy, sit back and rock away....you will not be dissapointed....Long live the Maiden

A Matter of Life and Death
A Matter of Life and Death
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Maiden have just blown me away, 16 July 2008
I have been a fan for over 20 years since the days of somewhere in time and seventh son. And hand on my heart this is the best album the maiden have ever done. The instant I heard the album I was hooked. It is an instant winner and you will never tire of the tracks. They thunder along with great guts and balls. Dickinson rattles away the awesome lirics with such depth that you will not be dissapointed with any of the tracks on this corker of an album. I need say no more....buy this now, Maiden rocks again.....