Profile for Andrew Brown > Reviews

Content by Andrew Brown

Andrew Brown

Page: 1 | 2
PondKraft Powered Pond Surface Skimmer 2500. Suitable for ponds up to 20 sq.m area.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY. RUBBISH CHINESE TATT. WARNING***, 10 Aug 2013
These are also under the name Jebao and they are rubbish as one other reviewer said. The water level in the inside is pretty much the same as the outside. Floating leaves go in, and come out the other side!! They do not drop into the basket.

Why should we need to modify something that does not do the job? These rip off goods need banning and taking off the market before anyone else gets ripped off.

In the end I made a youtube video to warn people not to buy these cheap brittle plastic pieces of junk. My username is raptured14

DO NOT BUY. USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bermuda Skimmer 2500 Ltr
Bermuda Skimmer 2500 Ltr
Offered by Kettering Koi & Ponds Ltd
Price: 40.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfit Chinese rubbish. DO NOT BUY!!!!!, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bermuda Skimmer 2500 Ltr
Please do not buy this rubbish piece of brittle Chinese tat. They do not work. I have just brought the exact version under a different name and packaging and they really do not work. They do NOT remove any debris at all from the pond. See my demonstration on youtube. Username raptured14.

If you buy it you'll be sorry.

They are also under the name Jebao SK30

Oh and Jesus Christ is the Messiah but the Jews killed him. However he rose again and is soon to return for his church and everyone else will be left behind for the tribulation and the antichrist.

The Book Of Scales
The Book Of Scales
Price: 6.79

1.0 out of 5 stars tatt, 31 Jan 2013
Don't bother to be honest. Oh and Jesus Christ is the Messiah and his return is imminent. Make sure you are ready and don't get left behind. Amen.

Dead Simple Guitar for Beginners
Dead Simple Guitar for Beginners
Price: 1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish - Do not bother, 31 Jan 2013
This download was a total waste of my air time and human time and effort. The writing is so tiny you'll need a microscope to view the basic thing.

PACO RABANNE - PACO RABANNE XS BLACK MEN EAU DE TOILETTE 50ML VAPO,
PACO RABANNE - PACO RABANNE XS BLACK MEN EAU DE TOILETTE 50ML VAPO,
Offered by PerfumeShopping
Price: 24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 31 Jan 2013
It stinks. I'll stick with old motorbike oil which all the ladies seem to love. Good for the skin too.

Understanding End Time Prophecy
Understanding End Time Prophecy
by Ray McCauley

5.0 out of 5 stars Explains Revelation and Daniel very well., 7 Jan 2013
Buy this title if you want to understand how the end times are going to happen as written in the great book, The Holy Bibe and you'll be ok. We are now living though the birth pains. Get yourself saved and fast!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Supperb. Highly recommended., 7 Jan 2013
This is totally brilliant and for the money, it can handle all a 500 ipad can! Very good at streaming live hd movies and the talking books are great. The narration books are excellent. Great for lazy people like myself.

One thing I can say is the delivery company amazon used threw, yes threw my kindle over our 6'3" back garden gate onto solid concrete. Amazon had to log it on the system in case the product developes a fault in the future due to the shock it recieved.
It's lucky it wasn't raining and even more lucky my dogs were not outside as they'd have tore the parcel to shreds and trashed it. Who would be at fault then?
Jobs worth driver spoilt the experience for me and have you ever tried calling amazon? That's if you find a number first.

Parcelfarce.

Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls  Book 1)
Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls Book 1)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Trashy demonic rubbish. Avoid!, 7 Jan 2013
Since having this I have become a born again Christian and this opened my eyes as to just how evil stuff like this is. Don't poisen your mind.
Beware - The rapture is coming!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2014 1:19 PM BST

The Lost World
The Lost World
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Got bored with it, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Lost World (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't get into this one so I deleted it. I only downloaded it because it was free. I guess I was trigger happy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - Feels like I have a new laptop - Fast, 7 Jan 2013
I brought this product as my laptop wireless connection seemed very slow. I wasn't dissapointed with the product. It was so easy to set up using the disk supplied and my laptop now runs very fast on the internet. This can handle streeming hd movies (as long as your main connection is fast enough obviously). The bottle-neck of the system was my laptop but not any more.
For the money too you can't grumble and it looks fantastic in glossy white.

Page: 1 | 2