Profile for Aaron > Reviews

Content by Aaron

Aaron

I Wanna Be: A Woman of God!
I Wanna Be: A Woman of God!
by Ibs Uk International Bible Society

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small book with little practical advice, 3 Jun 2013
It seemed to me that the book was written for a pre-teen. There was no advice for genuine difficulties women face everyday. It's also a very small book, filled more with stories Beth's friends told her than any real encouragement or direction. There's a lack of spiritual direction, it all seemed quite wishy washy. By this I mean there isn't a lot of scripture being quoted. It's a good thing to pray, but when it's the only thing you seem to recommend to your reader, which is probably going to be a very young girl, you're setting them up for failure. They need to delve into scripture and ready themselves for the trials that are inevitably going to come as a 'woman of God'.

If you're a young woman who is actually looking for some guidance on issues that affect women who want a closer relationship with God and how to handle certain trials, I'd say look somewhere else.

Weider Abs Crunch Trainer
Weider Abs Crunch Trainer

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Weider Abs Crunch Trainer (Sports)
Comfortable mat and handles, don't expect a six pack, this helped me to train my abs to be able to do exercises that really work. This take the effort out a bit, no matter where I put my hands, even if I don't pull, it just seems to be easier than normal crunches. Don't believe the leaflet though, you cant get a six pack form this thing, you cant get one without a good low carb and fat diet.
But this really helped me to get to the point where I don't need it. Would highly recommend it if you cant do crunches on your own.

Bahco 4-154-08-2-2 Homeowners File Set
Bahco 4-154-08-2-2 Homeowners File Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Great files . . . but . . ., 17 July 2011
They arrived tattered, the pouches were torn and one had clearly been used. The replacements I got were better.
The files themselves are great, four different surfaces between them, great rasp, really professional looking and comfortable handles, plus the cheapest price I'd seen for these.
The delivery was awful.
I'f you don't mind playing dice with the delivery, these'll be great. Just weigh up the hassle against the price first.

IRWIN 10501940 Multi-Purpose Drill Set for Cordless Machines
IRWIN 10501940 Multi-Purpose Drill Set for Cordless Machines
Offered by DOUBLE TEE TOOLS

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 17 July 2011
Doesn't drill though wood to well, but they get there.
I've used them almost daily, so useful for when I'm not sure what material is on the other side. Go's though brick and tile like butter, not had the chance to use them on metal yet.
Have a look at the Irwin web site, there is a video on these, they're very nifty for cordless drills, they save your battery power, thus your batteries life. Not had the chance to truly test this but I have a lot of Irwin tools and find they stick to there word on there advertisements.
Very cheap for a drill set like this.

Draper 44961 8-Piece 200 mm Soft-Grip Engineer's File and Rasp Set
Draper 44961 8-Piece 200 mm Soft-Grip Engineer's File and Rasp Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Awfull, 17 July 2011
Worst rasp I have ever seen! Looks like it's made of playdoh and the teeth have been picked out one by one with a pencil.

Irwin Pro Touch Retractable Blade Knife IRW10504236
Irwin Pro Touch Retractable Blade Knife IRW10504236
Offered by DOUBLE TEE TOOLS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 July 2011
Arrived fine.
Great knife and blades, they're not Irwin snap of tips though, just standard Irwin bi-metal. Nice shape. To open it there's a push release, it jams, I have to get my nail right behind it to open it though. This isn't that much effort though and to be honest it makes it safer. The rest of the knife is great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 17 July 2011
Arrived fine.
This stuff is perfect if you have a slightly nerdy predisposition to baffling physics. I've had it for months now and its still all good, so it's the real thing.
20ml doesn't sound like a lot but it really goes far, I've only used one bottle. There's loads of ideas for the stuff on youtube, most only need about 1ml (if that)
Stains almost anything even skin really easily, swarfega won't get it of.
Put a drop in a glass jar filled with water and a little window cleaner, instant magic!
Don't let it near your neo cube! it ruined mine for ever it just wont clean of.

Silverline 868502 Measure Max Tape
Silverline 868502 Measure Max Tape

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 17 July 2011
Tends to jam when retracting sometimes, extending it back out and starting again fixes it though.
For someone who hardly needs the length this is fine, cheap, tough, and a nice strong curve to the tape. I does the job and another lighter shorter one for everything else shorter.
I'd pay that little extra if its going to be used regularly.

Bosch 65 Piece Screwdriver Bit Set
Bosch 65 Piece Screwdriver Bit Set

5.0 out of 5 stars 5* for the price, 17 July 2011
Arrived without any problems, (In a ridiculously oversized box like everything else form Amazon though)

Bits are good, above what I'd expect from Bosch green, the socket wrenches are brilliant.

The ratchet screw driver makes the work a lot easier especially in those really awkward spots. The spin lock comes loose a bit to easily but I've never found a screw driver anywhere near this price that had a better one.

Very robust neat little box, with removable rubber bit holders, handy for when you don't want the whole lot with you.

The flexible bit holder is a bit of a gimmick though, its too short to do anything with, and hardly bends at all, but I've never hand a need for one anyway so just in case I don't know how or when to use it: The flexible bit is roughly 65mm and will bend to point 45 degrees with some effort. The whole thing gives an extra 130mm reach. The bit which you hold allowing the extension to spin is a bit small and fiddly.

The bit holder is just above average D.I.Y quality.

Despite my reservations about the flexible extension, with all the other stuff in this, I would highly recommend it for the price.