Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Caltrad Massaging Silicon Gel insoles for Sore Feet Relief, Shock Absorption, Running / Hiking (Womens 6-9)
Offered by Central Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 11 Aug. 2014
Very comfortable. Much better than the memory foam ones which seem to disintegrate. Will defiantly buy again. My husband wants a some now.

Manhattan Toy Skwish (Classic)
Manhattan Toy Skwish (Classic)
Offered by Manhattan Toy Company

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favourite, 2 Aug. 2014
I was bought this for my son when he was first born. I would not have chosen it myself, and was so happily surprised as this turned out to be my son's favourite baby toy. Although it is quite big, it is very light and easy for a baby to grab with the thin elastic parts. It was the first toy that my son was able to pick up. It has a lot of uses, because a baby cab shake it and squeeze it flat and it makes a lovely clunky wooden sound when you shake it. I love it so much that when my friend had a baby, it was one of the few things that I bought for her.

Amazing Baby Flash Cards
Amazing Baby Flash Cards
by Beth Harwood
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great fun, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Amazing Baby Flash Cards (Cards)
These are great. The pictures are so attractive for babies. I used to show them to my son using them as a prompt to talk about the picture, exposing him to a lot of different vocabulary. It was really helpful as something to do with him when he was a baby and their attention span is short. I used to sit him in his high chair to show him the shiny pictures. For example... with the bunny picture I used to bounce the card across the high chair tray and when I showed him the car I made lots of broom, broom noises and he used to stare in amazement. I loved them so much that I bought some for y friend when she had a baby. Please try them. They are much more fun than you might think.

Angry Birds Exclusive Yellow With Beak 6 Inch Soft Toys
Angry Birds Exclusive Yellow With Beak 6 Inch Soft Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
Excellent toy. Son loves it.

Understand and Care (Learning to Get Along)
Understand and Care (Learning to Get Along)
by Cheri J. Meiners

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 May 2013
Great for improving children's understanding of relationships. My son is 5 years old and this is pitched just at the right level for him. He has really taken it on board.

I Said No! a Kid-To-Kid Guide to Keeping Your Private Parts Private
I Said No! a Kid-To-Kid Guide to Keeping Your Private Parts Private
by Kimberly King
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 May 2013
This is an absolutely fantastic book, covering some very difficult topics in a child friendly way. My son is 5yrs and responded well to it. I have bought lots of similar books and this is one of the best. The author uses the concept of red flag people and green flag people, which is very easy to understand. This is excellent, because even now, months after the book, we use this. I often ask James - is that a red light person or a green light person, to practice, and he enjoys getting the answer right.

Once Upon a Dragon: Stranger Safety for Kids (and Dragons)
Once Upon a Dragon: Stranger Safety for Kids (and Dragons)
by Jean E. Pendziwol

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 2 May 2013
This is a lovely story that my 5 year old son enjoyed. It covers the issue well, but it is not direct, so requires some discussion to ensure that they have got the points. I have some books that are very clear and perhaps required less discussion, but were less enjoyable to read.

The Tale of Sir Dragon: Dealing with Bullies for Kids (and Dragons)
The Tale of Sir Dragon: Dealing with Bullies for Kids (and Dragons)
by Jean E. Pendziwol

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 May 2013
This was a lovely story that James enjoyed. As it was a story of one example of bullying, it needed me to use the book as a prompt to discuss the relevant issues. Other books I have purchased have covered all of the issues very clearly, and required less discussion, but were not as interesting to read - it depends what you want from the book. My son is 5yrs and responded to it well.

Fuerteventura Marco Polo Pocket Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
Fuerteventura Marco Polo Pocket Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Marco Polo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overview, 2 May 2013
Good overview of the island. One section about things to do with children. It is a handy small book. I would perhaps have liked more information, but perhaps as it is such a small island, there was not anything more to say.

Be Careful and Stay Safe (Learning to Get Along)
Be Careful and Stay Safe (Learning to Get Along)
by Cheri J. Meiners

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2013
Very good at explaining the issues of safety in a clear way for my 5 year old. We also laughed at the sunflower seeds in the emergency preparation cupboard - sounds strange but its about planning what you'd do before something risky happens.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5