Profile for wendsbends > Reviews

Content by wendsbends

wendsbends

Multi Function Cherry PU Leather Samsung Galaxy S5 Wallet Case Cover with Flip Stand + Screen Protector + Screen Polishing Cloth + Wrist Strap for Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600 SM-G900F - Color Mint Green
Offered by CreatValu Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and great price., 23 Sept. 2015
This is a perfect fit, much better quality than a few that I've tried. I've dropped my phone countless times and previous cases have not protected the bottom of the phone, this one does and my phone is now fully protected. Well worth the money and very cute case too.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 23 Jun. 2014
Ordered the charger, it charged intermittently then stopped. The Company sent a replacement pretty quickly but this doesn't charge at all. Currently requesting a reufund. It's cheap but it doesn't work!

Eva Fraser's Facial Workout (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)
Eva Fraser's Facial Workout (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)
by Eva Fraser

4.0 out of 5 stars It's working, 9 Nov. 2011
I bought this book about 6 or 7 months ago. Started out with the basics and tried not to get too impatient and move onto the intermediate exercises too quickly. I did find the basics were a bit time consuming but persisted. It does however make sense to stick with them first as you really do need to build up those muscles first before you move on. I'm 43 and must admit that I have always looked 7-10 years younger than my age, however, I did start to notice the jowls and eye lids dropping so my main purpose was to sort these areas. Although slim, I've always had a slight double chin which I was also determined to lose. Well results, my cheek bones are more defined now, something I didn't expect, my lips are fuller, again not expected, my jowl and double chin are almost non-existent, still need a bit more work on one side of my face for my jowls but it's getting there. My eyes, although they the top eye lid is not so droopy as before it's not enough. Don't know if this exercise will work completely but will keep trying. Just a bit worried that the exercise may create fine lines on the forehead though. I don't regret doing these exercises but as with the body once you start, you will need to continue for as soon as you stop, it will all start heading south again.

The only negative thing about this book is that I only use a small part of the book, I find the section about hair and beauty very out dated and exercise not applicable to me as I tend to use the gym etc., anyway, along with a yearly IPL treatment, my skin and newly toned face have never looked better!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2012 6:12 PM GMT

Front Mesh Wire Basket With Quick Release Bracket
Front Mesh Wire Basket With Quick Release Bracket

1.0 out of 5 stars Fed up, 23 Sept. 2010
I'm really fed up with this, I have now ordered 2 of these baskets and have had to return them. They do not appear to come with a quick release bracket as advertised. I contacted Amazon to ask if they would send just the bracket, but was advised to send the whole basket back. I ordered another one and again there is no bracket. Yet another trip to the post office to return it. Not impressed.