Profile for Argy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ameda Lactaline Personal Dual Electric Breastpump
Ameda Lactaline Personal Dual Electric Breastpump

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Sep 2011
When I bought this product while pregnant I thought it will be worth it spending the extra pounds for something good and I wasn't disappointed. it is extremely easy to use, it fits well into the sterilizer, it is comfortable and you can adjust the suction levels to what feels comfortable for you. Also very easy to put together and use on a daily basis. remember to order along with it freezer bags as you only get a couple of bottles that can also be used as storage containers.

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes - 4 x Packs of 6 x 56 (1344 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes - 4 x Packs of 6 x 56 (1344 Wipes)
Offered by George and Freddie

4.0 out of 5 stars good saving, 11 Sep 2011
I used the one pack and I was quite happy with it so I got the cost-saving size and I was really happy with it. The one thing that I would underline again is that probably for a newborn it is easier for a nappy change to use warm water and cotton as it is more pleasant for the baby.Very convenient when on the move though.

Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Car Seat Base
Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Car Seat Base

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 11 Sep 2011
The maxi-cosi base is a good product and it fits very wll with the maxi-cose car seat. Easy to install as my husband said. It was a bit too heavy for an 8 month pregnant woman. Also remember if you don't have a lot of space in your car and there isn't enough space behind the driver to put it from the other side and try it using the maxi-cosi seat with some extra weight (considering that 3.5kg baby will be added on top). All in all a very good product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2012 8:05 AM GMT

Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Activecare Online

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, 11 Sep 2011
I have used them for my newborn and his skin has not reacted at all even though he is only a few days old. The only thing I would say is that for probably the first month it would make sense to use cotton pads with warm water as the baby is more content with the touch of warm water rather than the cool wipes. But the wipes are good to clean around his neck and hands too, so I 'm happy overall with this purchase.

Philips AVENT SCF276/01 24-Hour Digital Steam Steriliser
Philips AVENT SCF276/01 24-Hour Digital Steam Steriliser

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 11 Sep 2011
Tha baby is only 2 weeks old and we have used our sterilizer a number of times. Even if you think that you are going to breast feed the whole time you might use the odd formula feed for the difficult times when the baby needs something extra to be content. So a syterilizer is a must have and this specific one is extremely easy to use, it finishes in only 8 minutes and that gives you flexibility and speed. I would certainly recommend it.

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix Group 0+ Infant Carrier Car Seat (Intense Red)
Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix Group 0+ Infant Carrier Car Seat (Intense Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Sep 2011
baby loves it even though he is only 13 days old. he is very comfortable in it and he has slept every time in the car without making any fuss. Also having the extra storage space at the back gives it the extra bit that every parent wants. We use it for stoarge of naapies and extra clothes. Finally the handle can be used in 3 different ways: to hold it, to stabilize it - stop it from moving or putting it on the back and rocking it for the baby to fall asllep. I would certainly recomment it.

Jahgoo Baby Bath
Jahgoo Baby Bath
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

2.0 out of 5 stars not suitable for a baby bath size, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Jahgoo Baby Bath (Baby Product)
Basically we didn't check whether it fits a standard baby bath and when we received it we realised it doesn't. They could have made it a bit more obvious that it is intended to be used for a standard bath rather than a baby bath. A newborn needs support even in the baby bath so that must have been made clear.

Heath & Heather Raspberry Leaf Tea 20 Teabags
Heath & Heather Raspberry Leaf Tea 20 Teabags
Offered by Nest Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 11 Sep 2011
Flavoursome but I don't think it has done anything towards bringing the baby early. Maybe I needed to have more than 2 per day to make it work but that was not clear on the instructions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 5:18 PM GMT

Clippasafe Pram & Carrycot Cat Net (Medium)
Clippasafe Pram & Carrycot Cat Net (Medium)

2.0 out of 5 stars so and so, 11 Sep 2011
I'm not sure if our moses basket is not a standard size one but the net doesn't fot properly and the handles of the basket are always on the way. I don't think it would stop the cats from trying to jump on it as it is not stretched enough. Maybe it has to do with our moses basket though. We would need something a lot stronger that fits 100% to feel certain during the night especially that the baby will be safe.

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Miracle (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Miracle (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 10 Sep 2011
babybjorn is a fantastic carrier, very comfortable and suitable for a newborn. It was a bit complicated for me to put it together but once that was done and it was set for my specific dimensions and baby's height, it was really easy to re-use. All in all very versatille and user-friendly.

Page: 1 | 2