Profile for Heskey > Reviews

Heskey

Debut Kids Twin Flexi Goal with Ball
Debut Kids Twin Flexi Goal with Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Pump missing but otherwise OK, 13 Mar 2014
The goal nets came with the ball but no pump and I can't seem to be able to request from the seller a pump which leaves me with a usless ball. The nets are great for my little ones (3 and 6) but any older and they are way too small. I didn't find the velcro a problem and as a result they are easy to store in my garage.

Britax Adventure Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat (Black Thunder)
Britax Adventure Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat (Black Thunder)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and perfect for my little boy, 24 Jan 2014
It's really sturdy for the price as I had a toys are us pink seat for my little girl and that was very flimsy in comparison but paid the same price. Adjustable back rest allows you to move the headrest up and my little one who is three but the size of an average 5 year old fits comfortably in the seat with room for growth.

Toca Kitchen (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Toca Kitchen (Kindle Tablet Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very limited, 24 Jan 2014
Very limited in what you can do, you choose a character then make it food, you can cook or chop it in some way but that's about it.

Moshi Monsters Talking Poppet Plush
Moshi Monsters Talking Poppet Plush
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 Jan 2014
I got this in the sale in the run up to Xmas as my daughter threw in the usual request a week before Christmas. She loves this and its a perfect siuze that it fits in packpacks but not too small that it gets lost easily. Did wonder about the language as it seems to talk french but my daughter assured me that it is Moshi language.

Toca Train
Toca Train

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves it, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Toca Train (App)
My little boy will play for hours on this if I let him, his 6 yr old sister was quite jelous and madew me put it on her kidle as well. Lots to keep them occupied not limited in terms of what they can do like some of the other Toca apps

Silentnight Stratus Miracoil Ortho Mattress, Double
Silentnight Stratus Miracoil Ortho Mattress, Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value just as described, 24 Jan 2014
I bought this for my parents as a present as they were looking for a new matress, got this on black friday so fantastic value. My parents were over the moon with it, the only slight down side is that it is so thick double fitted sheets dont quite fit so my mum bought some King size ones which are perfect.

The Other Daughter
The Other Daughter

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 3 April 2013
A bit predictable but an easy read, good holiday book. Wouldn't jump to read another from this author but overall not bad