Profile for S. Young > Reviews

Content by S. Young

S. Young (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Linens Limited Supreme 100% Egyptian Cotton 500gsm 6 Piece Hotel Towel Set, White
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for the price, 17 May 2014
I ordered 2 sets of these towels, in white, for our visitor bathroom. I was a little anxious that they might be too thin - however I'm delighted with their quality. I've washed and dried them and they have come lovely and fluffy and more than good enough for a spare set. No, they're not the thickness of a really expensive John Lewis towel, but at a third of the price I was very pleasantly surprised. They arrived very quickly after ordering and were well packaged. Definitely recommend.

Easy Grip Plastic Microwave Cooking Dish Cover 25cm ~ Extra Strong, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe
Offered by Atlantis Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 14 May 2014
Bought for our office where messy people were making our microwave mucky. No buckling or bending in the heat, good large size means they cover most things. A little staining after a few months of use, but nothing more than usual. Would recommend.

Zoggs Junior Character Waterproof Swimming Cap - Random Boys
Zoggs Junior Character Waterproof Swimming Cap - Random Boys
Offered by Herbert Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a shark!, 14 May 2014
Bought for a 6yr old boy after grommet insertion, to hold ear plugs in place. It fits snugly and surprisingly my son took to it very well and happily wears it (not that he had any choice!). We bought the shark one which has a sharks fin at the top which sticks out of the water when swimming head down! We've had the hat about 3 months with swimming every week and it has worn very well. the graphics are still completely intact (no rubbing off or creasing) and the rubber is in good condition.

Disc O Sit Jr. Disco Sit Jr Junior Kids Relax Sit Still
Disc O Sit Jr. Disco Sit Jr Junior Kids Relax Sit Still
Offered by Vivomed

4.0 out of 5 stars wiggle cushion, 14 May 2014
Bought at the recommendation of our child's school for reducing wiggling while sitting. I think they theory is that the little nobbles on the cushion give the child more sensation when sat, thus stopping them from wiggling about so much. We have certainly found that this helps our son sit at the dinner table and for homework more calmly than previous.

AGPtek® Electric Pen-Shape Manicure Nail Art File Drill Kit with 1 AC adapter and 6 pcs Bit Acrylic UV GEL - 3000-13000 PRM
Offered by Brainydeal UK

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap tat, 14 May 2014
Worked for around two minutes. Very cheap tat - I should have known better. Poor quality instructions, written by someone who didn't speak English. Ill fitting components. Overall the poorest quality item I've ever bought on Amazon. Returned the following day.

Jakar Battery Pencil Sharpener Double Hole (Colour May Vary)
Jakar Battery Pencil Sharpener Double Hole (Colour May Vary)
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 14 May 2014
Bought to sharpen my children's school pencils. Works with batteries (or an ac power cord, not included). The motor seems quite strong and you do have to hold the pencil tightly to stop it turning (this isn't a criticism, merely an observation). It sharpens well and quickly and while it's probably a luxury it's made a slightly laborious job in to a one minute job. I read on another review that a child could put their finger in the larger of the two holes - while this is true, there is a sliding button on the top, which you have to slide and hold in place for the motor to work on the larger hole. So, while it's possible to sharpen you're finger I would say it's pretty difficult and would have to be very purposeful..

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat 10 ml
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat 10 ml
Offered by camelliashop

5.0 out of 5 stars Best base coat around, 14 May 2014
This Nails Inc is my favourite Base Coat around, and amazon had it cheaper than elsewhere - not to mention that my nearest Nails Inc stockist is miles away. It leaves a beautiful base for painting and looks good on it's own if you're in a hurry.

Cadbury Freddo Single (Pack of 60)
Cadbury Freddo Single (Pack of 60)
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Party bags, 14 May 2014
bought for party bags and went down a treat. Arrived in their original box so no damage -and I got to eat the spares!

Bulk Children's Kids Pack of 30 Birthday Greeting Cards
Bulk Children's Kids Pack of 30 Birthday Greeting Cards
Offered by Greetingsbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cards, 14 May 2014
I bulk buy children's cards for the numerous birthday parties the children seem to go to, meaning I never get caught out at the last minute. These cards were worth their money. They're good quality, with nice children appropriate graphics.

Swizzels Matlow Love Hearts Mini Roll Sweets
Swizzels Matlow Love Hearts Mini Roll Sweets
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described., 14 May 2014
Bought for party bags and quite happy. Original refreshers in small rolls - perfect. Arrived quickly and intact and one or two left over for me once I'd packed all the party bags!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8