Profile for Adamski > Reviews

Adamski

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value camera! Good seller!, 19 Dec. 2014
Great camera for the money. Just as good as a GoPro, if not better with all the extras you get, plus the touch screen LCD on the rear. Tested and works great. I did notice a scratch on the lens when it arrived, but upon contacting the seller, then sent me a replacement lens to swap myself (which is what I suggested). Slightly long shipping times, but not too bad. Overall a great value camera.

Wenger 600629 COBALT 16" Laptop Backpack , Triple Protect compartment with case stabalising platform in Blue {23 Litres}

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but zip broke easily., 3 Oct. 2014
Pretty decent bag, however the zip broke after some use, meaning the bag kept opening by itself. This did not help my travels. Other than that it held up a long trip around Asia.

Extra Large 34" Wheeled Holdall (Black/Red)
Extra Large 34" Wheeled Holdall (Black/Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag!, 22 Dec. 2013
This bag is great, its been acorss the world with me and carried all of my belongings with ease. It is starting to show a little wear and tear but overall very good. I would recommend.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec. 2013
Great headphones, really stay in your ears, which is a blessing when running. Sound quality is very good, although I do have to keep pushing them in to get the full quality of these (but this is when running, so I expect them to come out a little).

Essex Electronics 1m USB 2.0 A - 5 Pin Mini B Camera/MP3 Cable
Essex Electronics 1m USB 2.0 A - 5 Pin Mini B Camera/MP3 Cable
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 22 Dec. 2013
Bought this as a cheap add-on product as they are always handy. Plugged it into my camera and nothing. Total waste of money!

Rolson 36109 Socket Set - 40 Pieces
Rolson 36109 Socket Set - 40 Pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst fitting toolkit ever, 22 Dec. 2013
I got this because it's cheap and I figured it would be handy rather than dragging out a large Halfords kit every time I want to do soemthing. Wish I'd read the reviews first (probably the first time I haven't actually). First thing I notice is the tools do not even fit in the case they come in. Not by a long shot. Everything just moves around inside the box, rather than being held in place. The component areas are way too big.

Quality looks pretty shocking as well, however I haven't used it yet. Going by the reviews I have just seen, I expect it to bust on first use!

Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control
Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a must have!, 13 Nov. 2013
A must have for any still photography or long exposure shots. Only downside is they are quite easy to misplace. They do come with a little case too which is nice. Get one now!

400 x Premium Oxygen Cleansed White Cone Filter Coffee Papers - Size 4
400 x Premium Oxygen Cleansed White Cone Filter Coffee Papers - Size 4

5.0 out of 5 stars All good!, 13 Nov. 2013
Do the job, not really a lot else to say about coffee filters, but I am being made to add more words.

Morphy Richards Accents 47088 Digital Filter Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards Accents 47088 Digital Filter Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel
Offered by Modern gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine!, 13 Nov. 2013
Love this coffee machine. I did a lot of research before purchasing and went for this one. Makes a great cuppa and looks nice too in my kitchen. Timer is a good feature too and you can also choose to make the coffee stronger with a button on the front!

Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL9A / EN-EL9 / EN-EL9E / MH-23 / MH23 suits Coolpix D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D5000 DSLR Digital Camera etc ( World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+ )
Offered by abcproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 13 Nov. 2013
Works well, has 3 colours on the LED for charging level. The battery is not a great fit and can easily fall out, but its good enough.

Page: 1 | 2