Profile for Ms. K. Mccorry > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Mccorry

Ms. K. Mccorry "kittbooks"

Fill n Squeeze Starter Pack (Pouch Filler and Squeezee pouches)
Fill n Squeeze Starter Pack (Pouch Filler and Squeezee pouches)
Offered by SUPERSELLERS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what is says on the tin, 2 Mar. 2014
Great product, no mess, quick to use, easy to clean. I can highly recommend this product. No issue with stopper, no issue with poaches, they were secure and filled easily.

Snuza Go Baby Movement Monitor
Snuza Go Baby Movement Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars monitor baby, 29 Jan. 2014
great, gave us peace of mind, good for when the baby falls asleep in the bouncer or somewhere else you don't have an angelcare. Peace of mind with a prem baby.

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Aqua)
Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Aqua)

5.0 out of 5 stars best baby bath we have bought, 29 Jan. 2014
soft, warmer than the hard plastic ones for the baby, because there are holes for the water to get through.

Magic Light Bulb - Trick
Magic Light Bulb - Trick
Offered by UKMagicTricks

1.0 out of 5 stars Scary write up, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Magic Light Bulb - Trick (Toy)
the write up on the packaging should be shown when you are buying this product, we had to bin because I was pregnant and it advised on the back of the product that I shouldn't handle it.

Roberts Revival Blutune DAB/DAB+/FM/Bluetooth RDS Digital Radio
Roberts Revival Blutune DAB/DAB+/FM/Bluetooth RDS Digital Radio
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Old modern, 29 Jan. 2014
LOVE IT, great gift, bluetooth works a treat with my podcasts and itunes. WHY DON@T THEY MAKE MORE COLOURS Roberts you are missing a trick here.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2015 5:00 PM BST

The Fever Tree
The Fever Tree
by Jennifer McVeigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 April 2012
This review is from: The Fever Tree (Paperback)
I was given this book, and wouldn't have usually read it, (autobiographies are my thing) however, after a couple of pages that was it, I had to read to the end in 3 days. Fantastic, wonderfully descriptive, 5 stars isn't enough, and I can't believe I cant buy any more of her books! Write another please. If you buy this book you will not be disappointed, brilliance in a book.

The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer
The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer
by David A. Whitsett

5.0 out of 5 stars Best guide to traing for a 1st marathon, 15 May 2005
If you are even thinking about running a marathon, buy this book. The book trains you up to marathon fitness with a chapter each week and an overall running programme. My friend and I both bought and read this book and we finished in times we are really happy with. I finished in 4 hours and 32 minutes, when I couldn't run for more than 20 minutes 13 weeks before.
This book is fantastic, including a well planned programme to bring you from nothing to marathon fit in 16 weeks and occasional stories from people on the class who you find are experiencing the same things as you. One woman said she goes through the alphabet of all the reasons she runs when things start to ache, a is for abs, b is for beautiful body, cheesy but when you do it on a hard run one day it keeps you going.
I am so pleased I chose this book to follow as a programme, I felt absolutely fantastic during and after the marathon, my legs were 100% by the Tuesday after 26 miles on the Sunday. The only other thing that helped me was the occasional sports massage to get rid of twinges. This book is fantastic, the layout of the book couldn't be better, I read the whole thing and then read each week again as I trained.

Running Made Easy
Running Made Easy
by Susie Whalley

5.0 out of 5 stars a great start to a new life, 15 May 2005
This review is from: Running Made Easy (Paperback)
A great start to running and losing weight. This book is a fresh start to a new you. I had been lazy for years occasionally visiting the gym and gradually gaining weight because I didn't exercise enough. I bought this book and was motivated to start running. I haven't stopped since.
I bought the book in November '04 and felt so great I entered the marathon in January '05 running for the charity Sense in a fairly respectable time of 4hrs 32mis ([...] This book is a great start to running, it contains lots of motivational ingrdients; charts to track your weight loss, walking and running programmes to gradually build up your fitness, and 100 reasons to run. You can read it from start to finish very quickly and then start the programme best suited to you.
I still have my well read copy and have bought 5 more for friends and family, including my sister who suffers from ashtma we are going to run the great north run together this year. This really is a great book and a good start to running. I love running now and have had so much fun training, it is much more socialble than I imagined.
Running really lifts your mood and sorts out stress, it has been proven to help depression too. I sleep so much better, approach work with renewed enthusiasm and think life is like summer all year round. I now run happily each weekend from one side of London to the other, through 4 parks, and I don't dread Mondays anymore. If you can't jog at all the book has a programme to build up your ability from one minute to 20 in no time. Running is one of the quickest ways to lose weight fast, you will notice a difference in 2 weeks or less. Buy the book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2013 10:49 PM GMT