Profile for Isaac the Wise > Reviews

Kiwi Suede Nubuck Cleaner Brush
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail
Price: 1.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the item pictured, 14 April 2014
The item I received, while a Kiwi suede/nubuck brush, is not the one pictured in the first image, although it would appear that other reviewers did receive the item.

Fulton Stormshield Men's Umbrella Black One Size
Fulton Stormshield Men's Umbrella Black One Size
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic at keeping you dry, 7 April 2014
Best brolly I've ever owned. Keeps you dry, huge canopy (lots of space for me and the missus, I can easily imagine fitting 4 people comfortably under it), sturdy yet lightweight. The whole thing seems well made.

niceEshop(TM) 100g Gram Chrome Calibration Weight For Mini Pocket Digital Balance Scale-Silver
Offered by Cosy-Zone
Price: 1.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Not calibrated, not even close, 7 April 2014
The item came with rust on the bottom, so it's not rust resistant whatsoever. It also did not come with any form of certificate of calibration, which I would expect from a calibrated weight.it is also not 100g within the tolerance given.

Sharp R270SLM 20ltr Solo Microwave Silver
Sharp R270SLM 20ltr Solo Microwave Silver
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great microwave, awesome price, 31 Oct 2013
This does everything I need a microwave to do and more, it looks pretty nice too.

I haven't had any issues with this microwave at all. I have been able to fit everything I've wanted to in it but itddoesn't take up loads of space, it cooks/warms food just fine and it looks sleek.

If your life revolves around running into the kitchen to check the time on your microwave you probably need to reevaluate your life.

Great microwave, fantastic price.

Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset
Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset
Price: 33.87

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 31 Oct 2013
I bought these earphones to use with my ipod classic and samsung galaxy s3. I knew that only the middle button would work with the s3 as they are designed for apple products, but using the right app you can do everything you want with the middle button.

What annoyed me was that the buttons do nohing when plugged into my ipod. It says in the product description that they will work with ipod classics, but evidently mine is not compatible.

Aside from that they are decent, I just wish I'd gone for the ones without the buttons. Good sound quality, comfortable fit. The box the butons are on looks like it might get caught and damage the cable, but this hasn't happened as yet. There is some rubbing noise, but it's not huge, I can wear them to run in just fine and there is no issue whatsoever for my daily commute.

Everblack
Everblack
Price: 14.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent album, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Everblack (Audio CD)
Another cracking album from the black dahlua murder. It starts out strong and keeps giving. Trevor certainly shows his songwriting ability here with some amazing lyrics that could easily be from short horror stories. There are some great riffs and solos as well.

The guys have done it again. Not their best album to date, but some would simply say that they're a victim of their own success, not many bands could dream of following the success of ritual or Deflorate.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2014 1:46 PM BST

Fever-Tree Tonic water 200ml
Fever-Tree Tonic water 200ml
Offered by Drink Finder
Price: 0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tonic I've tried, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fever-Tree Tonic water 200ml
I bought these because I tried fever tree in a pub and really enjoyed it. Goes fantastic with gin, especially Hendrix. The only problem is the price so I tend to use it for occasions rather than every time I have a gin.

Factory Seconds Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap Throw Navy by Kuldip
Factory Seconds Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap Throw Navy by Kuldip

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 2 Aug 2013
For the price this is amazing value. It's a bit thin but it's large enough that you want to fold it in half anyway.

Part & Parcel
Part & Parcel
Price: 15.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 20 Mar 2012
This review is from: Part & Parcel (Audio CD)
This album is easily as good as the first album. A really great CD for skanking or just chilling out, songs were great live too. :)