Profile for W. Howes > Reviews

Content by W. Howes

W. Howes "Hate reading, Love Audible.....Learned about the lives of so many that I wouldnt have if they'd had all been in written form..." (UK)

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G/3GS Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product...however.., 12 Nov. 2009
Having just purchased an iphone I wanted maximum protection without it looking like I had a thick sheet of plastic on the front of it. This is definately the one. Its clear and doesn't alter the view at all, you cant even tell its on there. I looked at all protectors and im certainly not disappointed with this product.

However..(You knew this was coming...)
Make sure when applying you are in a dust free environment... The slightest, and i mean slightest speck on the phone or the tacky side and it will show with an air bubble that you are unable to remove because of this speck. Therefore unpeel, start again, the more you do this the more dust you will pick up...Very very annoying.

I washed mine under the tap with fairy liquid (Other brands are available) and re-applied..and re applied...etc. Finally i got it on dust free, the only problem is the plastic has kinked in the top corner where the peel of tab was and I cant flatten it. Not good for my OCD!So i now have a perminant air bubble!!

Other than this ( I will learn from my mistakes) it is a great product, well worth the money, best on the market..