Profile for Mrs. S. P. Boon > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. P. Boon

Mrs. S. P. Boon

Philips EXP2546/12 Portable MP3-CD Player with Headphones (10 Hours of Music/CD/CD-R/CD-RW) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a present but I have been told it is great., 30 Dec. 2015
It was a present but I have been told it is great.

Release Me
Release Me

3.0 out of 5 stars Release Me. Streisand, 18 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Release Me (Audio CD)
I bought this at the request of my brother for his birthday, who is a great fan. He thoroughly enjoyed it and was very pleased. I was a little annoyed that it took a while to arrive as I hadn't realised it was a US import.

The Deep (Ingo Adventures)
The Deep (Ingo Adventures)
by Helen Dunmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingo, 27 Mar. 2009
Ingo

I purchased this book for my daughter. She is enthralled by the deep sea world of Ingo and the adventures contained within it. It is very imaginative and easy to read. It is the perfect girl's tale - my daughter is 10. She and her friends discuss events as they unfold. I would recommend this and the other tales relating to it by the same author, such as 'Tideknot'.