Profile for R Bligh > Reviews

Content by R Bligh

R Bligh "TP fan" (Chesterfield, UK)

Dr Wheatgrass Super Balm - 145ml
Dr Wheatgrass Super Balm - 145ml
Offered by NaturallyGreen

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 2 Jan. 2015
Well I've used everything else suggested by my Dr and then turned to the internet for inspiration when nothing helped and found Dr Wheatgrass Super Balm, what a God Send, its brilliant and actually works.

LEGO Technic 42009: Mobile Crane Mk II
LEGO Technic 42009: Mobile Crane Mk II
Offered by rare_ones Preise inkl. MwSt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb. 2014
I loved building this, I can't fault it, I'm just disappointed that I've finished it, I don't normally make the B model but I think in a month or two I might have the heart to take this one apart and try.

Other reviewers have quoted 10 hours building time but I don't like to rush things and it took me much longer, I am an experienced builder and don't go for speed but the enjoyment of the design and build. The expense seems worth it - I can't wait to show my nephews but I'm not sure I'll let them play with it even though its robust enough - its mine (lady in her late 40s)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2014 2:31 AM GMT

Brain Teasers, Mind Benders & Puzzles for on the go, on the train or anytime!
Brain Teasers, Mind Benders & Puzzles for on the go, on the train or anytime!

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for Kindle, 7 April 2013
I have one of the fist kindles but this book is no good on it, the text is hard to read and the answers too small to see

Invero ® Universal Portable Folding Speaker for Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone doesn't fit in slot, 27 Jan. 2013
Had to return due to feedback chatter from the phone as when updateing its signal etc, also the phone doesn't fit in the phone slot it's too big.