Profile for S Brush > Reviews

Content by S Brush

S Brush (Wokingham, Berkshire, UK)

Belkin Screen Overlay 1 Pack for iPad 1 in Clear
Belkin Screen Overlay 1 Pack for iPad 1 in Clear
Offered by A to Z
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a mess!, 19 Jun 2010
Like the others who wrote about this product, the overlay was difficult to apply, created all sorts of little bubbles, and made the ipad look instantly old and tatty. I couldn't use it. It is so much nicer without it.

Man of La Mancha
Man of La Mancha
Offered by Dress_Circle_Of_London
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving, dynamic musical, 2 Aug 2009
This review is from: Man of La Mancha (Audio CD)
The music, lyrics and storyline to this musical is very dynamic and beautiful. The narration between songs tells the story, so even if you don't know it, you can easily follow the storyline and be deeply touched by this story of Don Quixote de La Mancha and his quest to create a better, more noble and just, world. At times I laughed, and at other times I was moved to tears just listening to it, and, at the same time, I felt uplifted and inspired by it as well. Wonderful musical.

The Power of Kindness: The Unexpected Benefits of Leading a Compassionate Life
The Power of Kindness: The Unexpected Benefits of Leading a Compassionate Life
by Piero Ferrucci
Price: 8.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 2 Aug 2009
This is a lovely, inspiring book which shows the many aspects of kindness. This is the sort of attitude towards others which can enrich the life of the person who manifests these qualities, and the sort of attitudes which deeply affect and touch other people. And there are many stories to illustrate what he means. You could actually substitute the word love for kindness, but I suspect that the author didn't do this because love is open to misunderstandings, whereas kindness isn't.

The writing style flows nicely, and the author seems to embody all the qualities he mentions in his book. A lovely read.

BaByliss 2085U Pro 230 Straightener Black
BaByliss 2085U Pro 230 Straightener Black
Offered by Trendi
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great straightener, 19 Nov 2008
This straightener is really great. I have been struggling with one which leaves my hair more or less straight, but the curl springs back gradually over the day. With this one, I get a professional straightening which stays, not just for the day but in general.

The only thing I wish would be different is that the on/off switch is wear I hold my hand, and I seem to be constantly switching it off. It takes some thought not to do that.