Profile for Kata > Reviews

Content by Kata

Kata

Page: 1 | 2
Speck FitFolio Tablet Case Cover with Built-In Stand for iPad 2/3/4 with Retina Display - Peacock Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars it's a good, 26 April 2013
case for my ipad2

have to say, previously I had the same brand, but that was better for some reasons.

2 of 4 grips just don't hold my iPad firm enough, so my iPad doesn't stand.

still I haven't found yet a better stand, so I will just use it as it is.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 April 2013
very good moisturiser, with good ingredients, your skin stays moisturised for a long time. I love the olive sent to it!

Mahogany coloured Hat, Coat, Clothes and Umbrella Stand Rack Storage
Mahogany coloured Hat, Coat, Clothes and Umbrella Stand Rack Storage

3.0 out of 5 stars it's cheap, 26 April 2013
it's not designed to last ages, so don't expect a lot for the price. I only bought it cos I needed something temporally.
it's handy, but don't put much weight on it.

Poetic SlimLine Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet - Lavender/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 April 2013
This cover is handy, I like the magnetic feature of it. as it is a small tablet, I hardly use its fold back feature. that one is not so sturdy, but this doesn't bother me.
although other negative reviews, mine is perfect.

[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® GOOGLE NEXUS 7 Tablet (Previous Generation) CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors - NOT FOR NEXUS 7 2013 Edition
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars works as it should, 26 April 2013
it works as it should but have to say it takes time to apply it. but if its important for you to look after your tablet, I would recommend to use it.

Vitamin c Aroma cartridge for PuraStream® handset
Vitamin c Aroma cartridge for PuraStream® handset
Offered by Gush Bathroom Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 26 April 2013
the filter helps to reduce the chlorine level in the water and the essential oils to moisturise your skin. It's a great product !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2013 5:14 PM BST

PuraStream® chlorine shower filter handset. Let the soft healthy water from the 360 triangular holes caress your body.
Offered by Gush Bathroom Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a product I've been waiting for long, 11 Feb. 2013
I started doing a research about a system that can filter shower water, as I am conscious about the chlorine and other substances can be found in water.
I found an article that clearly states that vitamin C is the best to filter hot/cold water, so I narrowed my search to these type of systems. I found a few on amazon, but none of them looked reliable enough, and had many bad reviews as well.
Thankfully this product is an exception and it is available on amazon. Before making the purchase, I phoned the shop to ask for more information, as there were no reviews here.
I am really pleased with this product, as it does what it says! Now the water that comes through this head is soft and has this amazing citrus smell. My skin felt different after the first use!
It is very simple to adjust to the current hose, even if you have a weak water pressure, this system will be fine!
I am just really pleased that I ordered this product, and I am telling my friends about it too!
Finally i can enjoy taking a shower and not worrying about getting a dry skin! No itchy head or skin, the skin just feel soft and pampered after taking shower!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2013 1:13 PM BST

Getting Well Again: The Bestselling Classic about the Simontons' Revolutionary Lifesaving Self-Awareness Techniques
by O.Carl Simonton
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Power of human mind, 13 Oct. 2010
That is a very interesting book about the power of human mind -and the achievement you can reach with a positive mind setting, mediation and self strength!
The book is focusing on people who suffering from cancer and this method is being used next to the traditional ones! So in fact you wont loose anything but gain to learn/understand and practise these methods!

Raw
Raw
by Charlie Trotter

5.0 out of 5 stars It is not only about eating RAW, 13 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Raw (Paperback)
This book is a bible for everyone who takes healthy eating and lifestyle seriously. It introduces recipes that don't need cooking/baking. This is a completely new aspect of eating to keep your body and mind healthy. If you read the introduction you will get the core idea. The foods introduced in the book are very high standard you could easily open a restaurant with this!

Storm Watch Kyoto Pink
Storm Watch Kyoto Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watches ever!, 13 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Storm Watch Kyoto Pink (Watch)
I remember seeing this watch one day at Carnaby Street!
I was wondering that must be a place selling this cheaper than the shop this is how I've found Amazon's offer.
I really like this watch as it has more colours and I can always dress to it! I got so many unexpected compliments as well!
Great design from Storm!