Profile for S. Welsh > Reviews

Content by S. Welsh

S. Welsh (scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gazboat 8gb slimline high definition Key Chain Spy Camera with torch function ***New Design for 2012***

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 Jan. 2014
This product developed a fault, I cannot take photos with it, have re formatted the sd card and the videos also look really shaky. Whats the point making something that does not work...well only the torch works.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2014 6:59 PM GMT

Esprit EDC  Printed Men's T Shirt Summer Pink Large
Esprit EDC Printed Men's T Shirt Summer Pink Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and stylish, 6 July 2013
Fits well and stylish in maroon/pink with the beach style design on the front. Nice and loose for the size too.

eLifeStore® NEW Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 Car Kit Windscreen Suction Mount Holder Cradle Stand with FULL 360° Rotation + USB Car Charger + Micro USB Data Cable, Best for driving Surveillance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of uses for this cradle, 6 July 2013
Plenty of uses for this cradle, not only can it help me record other drivers behavior with my galaxy s3 in record mode, but I can also use this under the front bonnet as a torch holder using assistive light on my galaxy as well. Perfect for when you need an overhead light from your mobile.

RapidNFC NTAG213 NFC Tags 'Tap Here' 10 Pack
RapidNFC NTAG213 NFC Tags 'Tap Here' 10 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to program NFC tags, 6 July 2013
Love using these NFC tags to program applications or to create alarm on and off switches, I have a NFC tag near my traditional radio alarm clock so I can now swipe my phone over the tag to wake me up at my set time as well as the radio, when I finally get up I swipe it again to switch it off.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Full scratch protection, 6 July 2013
Full scratch protection for my new mobile, easy to apply and also protects the camera lens glass as well which is the most obvious scratched part on a mobile.

LYL® Bluetooth Obdii Obd2 Diagnostic Scanner, Wireless OBD 2 Scan Tool Check Engine Light CAR Code Reader for Android Torque DashCommand
Offered by Hot-online

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good for a Nissan as they use Consult II, 6 July 2013
Not very good for a Nissan as they use Consult II also the torque app doesnt do very much either, can I trust this device or do I need a better app? Also took ages to come from china

Acronis True Image Home 2013 PC Backup and Recovery (PC)
Acronis True Image Home 2013 PC Backup and Recovery (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved Acronis Backup technology, 6 July 2013
Looks like Acronis has improved this software since I last bought it. It now supports and compliments the Windows 8 operating system. I always liked the idea of having a compressed password protected backup the can remotely transfer over to my external 2TB NAS drive, even though my NAS can do the backup feature, it cannot do the compression or password protection part.

Noctua NF-R8-1800 Case Fan
Noctua NF-R8-1800 Case Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool fan for PC, 6 July 2013
Cool and silent fan which does the job it was designed for. I bought this to cool down my CPU temps and it has done so by at least 8 deg

Jack and Jones Contrast Polo Shirt Men's Top Bossa Nova X-Large
Jack and Jones Contrast Polo Shirt Men's Top Bossa Nova X-Large

1.0 out of 5 stars good colour poor sizing, 6 July 2013
Good looking colour t-shirt from Jack and Jones however the x-large sizing is not to UK standard. I have compared this size to another x-large t-shirt and the size is more like a medium!!

Nissan Note (Note) - 4 door sills kick plates 410196
Nissan Note (Note) - 4 door sills kick plates 410196

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny sill plates for a Nissan Note, 6 July 2013
Very pleased with this purchase as they fit perfectly, and add to the luxury looks of the car. They have also hidden a few scuff and scratch marks on the sill as the previous owner of my car had a dog. They come with strong adhesive strips are made of shiny stainless steel and have the letters "NOTE" engraved on them. They have a curved lip at the end and the slight step up to match the existing sill. I only hope the adhesive strips on the sills stay on during wet and colder weather, if not I suppose there is always waterproof superglue for that purpose if and when that ever happens.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3