Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "nfw647"

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5/5S/5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Wave the Products

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for Screen Protection, 2 Mar. 2014
It protects the screen but I just can't get the thing perfectly flat without any tiny bits of air under it. There aren't many but it just niggles me.

iPhone 5S TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
iPhone 5S TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware if You Use a Screen Cover, 2 Mar. 2014
This is well made tight fitting piece of kit that protects the back of your iPhone. However, it fits so tightly that screen covers are likely to be wrinkled at the edges. If you think the glass is tough enough then this cover will be fine for you.

Death by Food Pyramid
Death by Food Pyramid
by Denise Minger

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Analysis, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Death by Food Pyramid (Hardcover)
This is a well written highly informative book that analyses where conventional wisdom with regards to what we eat is going wrong. The tone is fresh and amusing but the way the author puts her points across is very effective. This is a book for people who want good information but do not want it to be hard work to get.

Lowe Alpine Micro Beanie -
Lowe Alpine Micro Beanie -

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Right for Me., 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Lowe Alpine Micro Beanie - (Misc.)
This is a very lightweight piece of headgear which is what I was after but it does not provide the warmth I thought it should. The quality is fine and I think it will suit people who are running or doing mountain marathons where weight is always a factor.

Your Personal Paleo Diet: Feel and look great by eating the foods that are ideal for your body
by Chris Kresser

4.0 out of 5 stars Good effort Mr Kresser., 2 Mar. 2014
This is a book that has quite a bit of information for those not familiar with the Paleo style of eating. Chris Kresser is not prescriptive as he suggests people go back to basics for a month and then re-introduce foods that may be problematical. For me personally this is the way to go as we are all different and many will be able to tolerate legumes, dairy etc better than others.

In my view we can never duplicate what our ancestors of 10,000 years ago ate and it is common sense to do the best we can with what we have and that is what the author advocates. There are also foods available now that were not then and I like my 70% cocoa solid chocolate or a glass of red wine.

Network Marketing: How to Make it Pay
Network Marketing: How to Make it Pay
by Peter J. Clothier

5.0 out of 5 stars Network Marketing: How to Make it Pay, 25 Jan. 2004
I have "dabbled" in Network Marketing for a couple of years now. I believe in the method, but have not been really motivated until I read this book. It is a nuts and bolts guide to network marketing that is informative and authoritative.
I commend it to anybody thinking about a network marketing business.