Profile for Mamfa > Reviews

Mamfa (Nottingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 28 Nov. 2011
Bought this flask as a replacement for my husbands last Stanley Classic, only because his was 'misplaced' at work! Good solid flask that really does keep your drinks hot (or cold), it says drinks stay hot for 24 hours but we have found the drinks to stay hot much longer than that. It has a bold statement on the packaging, saying it is unbreakable but if the last one is anything to go by - 7 years on various building sites and still worked and looked as good as new - it seems to be a true one, the lifetime warranty is a convincing argument too.
The only flask worth having!!!

Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 1 [DVD] [2004]
Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 1 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Tom and Jerry
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Nov. 2011
My husband is a BIG Tom and Jerry fan (who isn't) and he introduced it to our sons aged 6 and 4 who find them hilarious! Double sided DVD means lots of shows and keeps all my boys (Hubby included) entertained for ages!

Wacky Races: Volume 1 [DVD] [1968]
Wacky Races: Volume 1 [DVD] [1968]

5.0 out of 5 stars Introduced to a new generation., 20 Nov. 2011
I purchased this for my 2 sons aged 6 and 4. My sister and I used to love Wacky Races as children and as for my boys who love cars and it has gone down well.

Russell Hobbs 15207 White and Purple Steamglide 2200 W Iron
Russell Hobbs 15207 White and Purple Steamglide 2200 W Iron
Offered by Oregon Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Iron, 18 Nov. 2011
Not as heavy as my previous iron so a little more pressure required but good steam function and it heats up quickly. On the whole an excellent iron for the price.

CHILDRENS Universal Bicycle Stabilisers 12"-20" - NEW
CHILDRENS Universal Bicycle Stabilisers 12"-20" - NEW
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, 18 Jun. 2011
Instructions could be a little clearer but a little common sense does the trick! Easy enough to put together and attach to my sons 16" bike; nice and sturdy too!

Genuine Nokia AC-5X UK 3 Pin Mains Charger for E71, N8
Genuine Nokia AC-5X UK 3 Pin Mains Charger for E71, N8

4.0 out of 5 stars It charges your phone!, 18 Jun. 2011
It is exactly what it claims to be, a genuine Nokia charger, It works perfectly.
The only downside is they're a little flimsy - this is the 3rd charger my teenage daughter has needed but that's because the pin is so small - nothing to do with this particular charger, she's had a slightly different one (all genuine) each time; Its the Nokia design thats the problem, so if you have the phone this is the charger for you!

LEGO Bricks & More 626: Large Green Baseplate
LEGO Bricks & More 626: Large Green Baseplate

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 21 May 2011
The bricks attach to it very well and we have had it for a couple of months now and it is still in one piece and still flat (which is a miracle in the house)

Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales [DVD]
Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any young Mater and Lightning fan, 21 May 2011
Yes it is a short DVD (just over 30 mins) but having watched them on the Disney Channel, we knew what to expect. I've been waiting for this DVD to come out as my boys love these short tales. A must for the young Cars fan. It has been watched over and over again in the 2 days we have had it.

LEGO Model 6118: Wheels
LEGO Model 6118: Wheels

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheely Great (sorry!), 21 May 2011
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
A whole range of sizes and styles which is great for all the different vehicles my son wants to make.

Jimbo And The Jet Set [DVD]
Jimbo And The Jet Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jimbo and the Jet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic that my boys adore, 21 May 2011
This review is from: Jimbo And The Jet Set [DVD] (DVD)
My sister and I never missed an episode of this growing up and now I have introduced it to my sons aged 3 and 5 who absolutely adore it - they watched it so much that the DVD stopped working so this is the second one I have purchased!

Page: 1 | 2