Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for damien mc devitt > Reviews

Content by damien mc devitt

damien mc devitt

BOSCH WERKZEUGKOFFER 8416 - TH
BOSCH WERKZEUGKOFFER 8416 - TH

1.0 out of 5 stars to say that we were disappointed wouldn't be enough, 29 Nov. 2014
to say that we were disappointed wouldn't be enough. This toy is a disgrace to the name of bosch. The drill has no attachments to fit the bolts. I bought a tool set for my son at least 25 yrs ago and even now it is 100 % better than this one. As you can see I ended up paying €39. for it to send to our grandson in Australia. Thank God we did opened it first. What an embarrassement it would have been to open this up on Christmas day. I bought a better one locally in Smyths Toys for €12.99. I am so disgusted that a company like Amazon would allow this rubbish to be sold on their website.

TomTom Via 130M Bluetooth Satellite Navigation System for 45 European Countries with 4.3-Inch Screen and Free Maps for Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Connection and colour options, 9 Nov. 2013
the connection into the back should be straight instead of right angled. cant understand why it was made that way. is it possible to buy a straight connection. in my tom tom go 700 the base reading on screen is blue and this one is black. the black is more difficult to read. I tried the different colour options.