Profile for damien mc devitt > Reviews

Content by damien mc devitt

damien mc devitt

BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill
BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill

1.0 out of 5 stars to say that we were disappointed wouldn't be enough, 29 Nov. 2014
to say that we were disappointed wouldn't be enough. This toy is a disgrace to the name of bosch. The drill has no attachments to fit the bolts. I bought a tool set for my son at least 25 yrs ago and even now it is 100 % better than this one. As you can see I ended up paying €39. for it to send to our grandson in Australia. Thank God we did opened it first. What an embarrassement it would have been to open this up on Christmas day. I bought a better one locally in Smyths Toys for €12.99. I am so disgusted that a company like Amazon would allow this rubbish to be sold on their website.

TomTom Via 130M Bluetooth Satellite Navigation System for 45 European Countries with 4.3-Inch Screen and Free Maps for Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Connection and colour options, 9 Nov. 2013
the connection into the back should be straight instead of right angled. cant understand why it was made that way. is it possible to buy a straight connection. in my tom tom go 700 the base reading on screen is blue and this one is black. the black is more difficult to read. I tried the different colour options.