Profile for mossy dinsmore > Reviews

mossy dinsmore

TrapMan RAT BAIT STATION rat poison bait box secure locking lid
TrapMan RAT BAIT STATION rat poison bait box secure locking lid
Offered by The TrapMan

5.0 out of 5 stars The rats and mice in my hen run just love this feeding station especially the rat kebabs, 28 Feb. 2015
The rats and mice in my hen run just love this feeding station especially the rat kebabs. The locks are a bit stiff at first but easily rectified by adding a drop of cooking oil.

Country Classics Wax Waterproof Chaps - Colour: Green
Country Classics Wax Waterproof Chaps - Colour: Green
Offered by m-and-h-trading

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend them to anyone, 11 Dec. 2014
I do search and rescue and these are ideal. I recommend them to anyone, the price is good, if I have a complaint I would love to have them in dark blue or navy to blend in better with my uniform. However I will be ordering another pair soon.

Das Boot: The Boat (Transatlantic Wake Up)
Das Boot: The Boat (Transatlantic Wake Up)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
Simply what I wanted.

Dolphins & Whales
Dolphins & Whales

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolphins & Whales, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Dolphins & Whales (MP3 Download)
I download these soundtracks from Amazon to accompany short videos I make mainly to do with wildlife nature etc. Execellent value for money, only a few pence and exactly what I require.

Nabucco: Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves, "Va pensiero, sull'ali dorate"
Nabucco: Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves, "Va pensiero, sull'ali dorate"

5.0 out of 5 stars Nabucco, 31 Dec. 2012
Good Value for money, is easy to download, and provides excellent music for relaxation. Cant say much more than that.

Das Rheingold - Vorspiel
Das Rheingold - Vorspiel

5.0 out of 5 stars Das Rhiengold, 31 Dec. 2012

Forest Ambience
Forest Ambience

5.0 out of 5 stars Forest Ambience, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Forest Ambience (MP3 Download)

Relaxing Thunder Sound, Thunderstorm, Rolling Thunder, 3D Thunderstorm, Relax, Chillout, Relaxation, Meditation, Meditate, Heal. Relaxing Nature Sounds for Sound Therapy, Massage Musica, Sleep Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Thunderstorm, 31 Dec. 2012
I download these soundtracks from Amazon to accompany short videos I make mainly to do with wildlife nature etc. Excellent value for money, only a few pence and exactly what I require.

"Ave Satani" - Theme from the Motion Picture "The Omen (Jerry Goldsmith)
"Ave Satani" - Theme from the Motion Picture "The Omen (Jerry Goldsmith)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ave Satani, 31 Dec. 2012
I download various music from Amazon to accompany short videos I make generally to do with wildlife etc. They have an excellent service and most downloads cost pence. In this instance the music was used to accompany a short film to do with Ghost Tours here in Belfast. Exactly what I wanted.

Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen
Offered by 1A-PHOTO-PORST

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it ten stars., 13 Dec. 2012
I cannot speak highly enough of this camera, give it 10 stars. I bought it to photograph wildlife etc and the results are amazing. The best £126 I have ever spent.