Profile for Miguel Laranjeira > Reviews

Playmobil 4884 Nativity Manger with Stable
Playmobil 4884 Nativity Manger with Stable
Price: 28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, from Playmobil, 18 Jan 2012
I was very pleased when I found out that Playmobil released a nativity set.
I think it is very important, and a very good aproach for children to play and even so, have their own nativity set.
On the other hand, for the very first time, it was cheaper to buy this toy in Portugal, in stead of ordering it from Amazon Uk. here it was sold at 21,95, and on Amazon, 23.19 plus handling and packaging...

Playmobil 5135 Large Pirate Ship
Playmobil 5135 Large Pirate Ship
Price: 45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil 5135 - Pirate Ship, 26 Oct 2011
After analysing all the playmobil offer in pirate ships, I've found this one very interesting, because it looks great and isn't the most expensive.
The box comes with all the little pieces in small plastic bags, so that you don't get confused while assembling the ship.
The assembly is very straight forward, with the help by very explicit instructions on the booklet included and it takes about 1 and half hours to build (according to my skills, of course). Any adult will be able to assemble it, with little effort.
As assembled, it is a beautifful ship, with many details included (4 pirates, 2 cannons, and many small pieces - reason why it is intended only for 4years old and older), and I can tell for my son's reaction, that it will give many hours of joy to a child (my son even took it to the bath tub, eh eh eh eh).
As optionals it is possible to atach an electric motor (not included), but as I found out on the bath tub, it sinks verys easily.
Overall it is a good value for your money and I really recommend it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2011 9:27 AM GMT