Profile for Species 8472 > Reviews

Content by Species 8472

Species 8472 "Headless Cross > Birmingham > Leeds > Aarhus" (Denmark)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Joby GripTight XL Mount for Smartphone - Black
Joby GripTight XL Mount for Smartphone - Black
Offered by MP3 Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 22 April 2016
Delivery time was incredible! I think it took just three days to arrive here in Denmark.
I bought it to take the iPhone 6S Plus, which it does just nicely. It fits on to the top of my tripod and the Joby mini tripod I'd bought previously (one for an SLR camera).
Very pleased all round. Recommend the product and supplier.

Sony SBH20 Stereo Bluetooth Headset - Pink
Sony SBH20 Stereo Bluetooth Headset - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 22 April 2016
This I love. I got it to use cycling to and from work. It clips to my cycle gear just right, weighs next to nothing and is made very well indeed. It connects to the iPhone easily each time and will take your own headphones if you aren't keen on the pair that come with it. The supplied headphones are perfectly good quality, though did seem a little quiet, compared to using my usual pair. This is just my preference and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of the supplied phones.
They arrived very quickly (I live in Denmark) in adequate packaging. I bought the pink colour, because...well, PINK!
I've always bought Sony products and will continue to do so after buying this. I can recommend the product and the supplier.

BTR Bike Bag Pannier With Mobile Phone Holder / Mount. Compatible With iPhones, Samsung Galaxy & More. With Rain Cover
Offered by BTR Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything I wanted it to, 22 April 2016
Easy to order, arrived very quickly indeed (I live in Denmark) and fits and works perfectly. Exactly as it should.
I wanted it to hold the iPhone 6S Plus in the top, it does, and use with bluetooth headphones when cycling to and from work. The section under the phone holder is quite large enough for keys and a medical kit (!) and a few other things. The main selling point, was the 'rain jacket' cover that comes with it. This is excellent. You may have to sort out how it covers the bag when it is fixed to your bike and strapped around the section at the front, but that's all. There is a little 'hole' for headphone wires to come out, both in the bag and the cover. This isn't ideal for where the headphone socket on the iPhone 6S Plus is, but I'm using bluetooth headphones, so it isn't a problem for me.
All in all, a super product from an excellent source.

Tenn Unisex Crystalline Pro Cycling Jacket - Clear - XL/22
Tenn Unisex Crystalline Pro Cycling Jacket - Clear - XL/22

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 Jan. 2016
I bought this to go over the top of another fleece jacket. I wanted a light-weight, clear jacket that could pack away to have in case its rains and which would still show the yellow of the fleece jacket underneath. This does the trick. I have about a 40 minute ride home and it seemed to be 'breathing' just fine.

fitBAG Beat White custom tailored sleeve for Apple iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S Plus 5.5 inch. Fine nappa leather pouch with integrated microfibre lining for display cleaning
Offered by fitBAG

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug, but that's good, 28 Jan. 2016
It's a shade snug, but has stretched a millimetre or so and now fits the 6S Plus I have a treat. It will fit a 6S Plus just right, if you don't have any other sort of protective cover on already. I have a thin silicone gel-thing which protects the back and sides and, as I say, this has now given a little, to be able to slide the iPhone in and out easily. Good construction and quality.

West Biking Unisex Fleece Thermal Cycling Long Sleeve Jersey Winter Outdoor Sports Jacket Windproof Wind Coat Bicycle Cycle Wear Clothing 3XL
Offered by West Biking

5.0 out of 5 stars It's YELLOW! And fleecy..., 28 Jan. 2016
I was after a jacket that could be seen, but was also a fleece-type. The other waterproof yellow jacket I have on, is perfect for when it's raining a lot and if it's very cold. I was looking for something in between. This would seem to be what I was looking for. I also have bought a light-weight clear rain-jacket to go over the top, so if its does rain while I'm going, I can slip that one, thus keeping the yellow visible.
The sizes mentioned - I measured my chest and ordered. I was contacted by the seller, to explain their sizing. So, if you're in doubt about the size to order, they will most likely contact you to make sure. Can't say fairer than that.

Brite-R Vier LED Headlight - Grey
Brite-R Vier LED Headlight - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jan. 2016
Arrived promptly, easy to set up, fits and works perfectly. I was after a bright light with plenty of spread, because the start of my journey to work (at 06.00) is extremely dark, no street lights and cars coming the other way often have full-beam on. I needed something to fight back with and light up the bike path properly. This does the trick.

Komputerbay 128GB SDXC Secure Digital Extended Capacity Speed Class 10 600X UHS-I Ultra High Speed Flash Memory Card 60MB/s Write 90MB/s Read 128 GB
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly indeed, works perfectly., 5 Jan. 2016
Arrived very quickly indeed, works perfectly.

Artori Book Marks You Are Here
Artori Book Marks You Are Here
Offered by Design My World

1.0 out of 5 stars Not totally useless, but a long way down that road, 29 Mar. 2015
The part that goes between the book's pages is far too short to be gripped and so it slides out. Not helped in any way by it being way too thin as well. Not totally useless, but a long way down that road.
I have another in the same series, made in plastic which is much longer and actually does mark your place in the book.

The Norman Conquest
The Norman Conquest
by Marc Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now!, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Norman Conquest (Paperback)
Fantastic book. Simply one of the best books you'll ever read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3