Profile for Sarah s > Reviews

Sarah s

VILE: UNCUT AND UNCENSORED SUPERNATURAL VIOLENCE AND GORE
VILE: UNCUT AND UNCENSORED SUPERNATURAL VIOLENCE AND GORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Vile, 26 April 2015
A very short book without much storyline, more rubbish then vile content. Wasn't really impressed with the sample making it sound like it could be a good read then dropping straight down hill as soon as I paid. Maybe someone else's cup of tea but not mine, sorry.

ParkLife: An Anthology of four Short Stories
ParkLife: An Anthology of four Short Stories

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Feb. 2015
It's true that these stories are short, although the word stories is kinda misleading. It reads as a snipit of information from the start of an average book but then they don't have any real point to them. There's no ending to them, no twist in the tail, no real pageturner. Waste of money, I won't be reading anything else from this author free or otherwise.

AGAINST HER WILL (A GRIPPING PSYCHOLOGICAL SUSPENSE NOVEL)
AGAINST HER WILL (A GRIPPING PSYCHOLOGICAL SUSPENSE NOVEL)

2.0 out of 5 stars AGAINST HER WILL, 4 Dec. 2014
THIS BOOK STARTED OK BUT THE MORD I READ IT THE MORE IT RESEMBLES A TWELVE YEAR OLDS PIECE OF WRITING. THERE COULD OF BEEN A LOT MORE TO THE STORYLINE, THE RAPIST WAS APARENT ALMOST STRAIGHT AWAY THAT LED UP TO A DISAPPOINTING GRAND FINAL. NOT SURE I'D READ HER STORIES AGAIN
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2015 12:54 PM BST

Nymphet
Nymphet

5.0 out of 5 stars nymphet, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Nymphet (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, kept me wanting to pick it up but unfortunately the end ruined it for me it really wasn't much cop at all. Bit of a let down but I've given it 5 stars for the majority of the book.

Any Last Words?
Any Last Words?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Any Last Words? (Kindle Edition)
Great book I really enjoyed it. Well worth a read but careful reading it at bedtime the pages want to keep turning themselves!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2015 2:06 PM BST

Fifteen Days Without a Head
Fifteen Days Without a Head

4.0 out of 5 stars Fifteen days without a head, 6 Jan. 2014
Not my usual but fancied something different, very enjoyable right to the end. Quite true to real life. Very good.

Evil Lurking Within
Evil Lurking Within

3.0 out of 5 stars Read half then Chuck it out, 24 Nov. 2013
Good till the end, slightly crap ending which ruins the book- only one of Matt's books I'm disappointed with sorry.

Grind Their Bones
Grind Their Bones

4.0 out of 5 stars Grind their bones, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Grind Their Bones (Kindle Edition)
First time I've read something by drew cross and it was good enough to hold my attention right through to the end. I would recommend if you enjoy the thrill of the chase.

I'm Not Crazy Just Bipolar
I'm Not Crazy Just Bipolar

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not crazy, just bipolar., 18 May 2013
I'd recommend this book to polars themselves and family and friends. It was a really interesting book that hit all.the right places. A valuable read for anyone associated with bipolar.