Profile for Melanie D. Hood > Reviews

Melanie D. Hood

Tomy Thomas My First Remote Control Thomas
Tomy Thomas My First Remote Control Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Remote Control Thomas, 12 Jan. 2010
This is an absolutely fantastic toy, robust and easy to handle. My 2 and a half year old grandson got to grips with this straight away (and so did his grandad!). I would strongly recommend this to encourage coordination and motor skills.

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards: 365 Angelic Messages...
Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards: 365 Angelic Messages...
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Guidance Oracle Cards, 8 April 2009
The imagery is wonderful and Doreen Virtue is as uplifting as ever. Great to meditate with and focus on your daily angel.

Women Who Love Too Much
Women Who Love Too Much
by Robin Norwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Women Who Love Too Much, 8 April 2009
Recommended for any woman who finds that she is attracted to the wrong kind of man and wants to kick the habit! I first read this book back in the 80's when it was first published and hot on the London scene; practically every woman I knew was reading/had read it. I recently bought it for a friend who I felt needed to learn something about herself, and she instantly saw something she recognised in its pages. Its relevance is just as strong today as it was 20 something years ago.

How To Hear Your Angels
How To Hear Your Angels

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Hear Your Angels, 8 April 2009
Book came as part of a package, but nevertheless its still a great book to have. I'd particularly recommend it for anyone starting out on their angelic journey.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bushnell H20 Series 10 x 25mm, 8 April 2009
Bought as a Christmas pressie for my husband who is a keen angler. He loves them, does what it says on the packet and we were totally impressed for the price we paid.

Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages To Soothe, Heal, And Open Your Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Guidence From Your Angels, 8 April 2009
This is an absolutely wonderful book. I bought it after seeing my friend's copy and haven't been disappointed. The messages are so poignant and uplifting and no matter how I'm feeling the message seems to match the circumstance.

Totally recommended for any angel lovers and those seeking their way through the minefield of life.