Profile for spudster > Reviews

spudster

Cyclone Bagless Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2500 Watt 5 Litre, Red
Cyclone Bagless Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2500 Watt 5 Litre, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars nice hoover, 9 Aug. 2011
Good hoover, powerful suction. cable not very long but just long enough to fit round the bedrooms. Delivery was quite slow but pleased with the product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2011 11:23 AM BST

Lyndon French Walnut Workcentre Corner Computer Unit
Lyndon French Walnut Workcentre Corner Computer Unit
Offered by Furnihaus

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely desk, 9 Aug. 2011
Nice quality, not too difficult to put together. Perfect for limited space as it fits corner nicely, but still a good size desk to fit everything on, as well as room for laptop etc. Quick delivery as well, I definately recommend this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2012 8:29 PM BST

Rebo 10FT Fun Jump V2 Trampoline With Halo Enclosure, Cover & Ladder
Rebo 10FT Fun Jump V2 Trampoline With Halo Enclosure, Cover & Ladder
Offered by Outdoor Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars great trampoline, 9 Aug. 2011
Very good quality trampoline, didn't take too long to put together. Enclosure is pretty sturdy making it nice and safe. Nice green colour which blends in well with the garden, Highly recommended.

Panasonic TX-P42U30B 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 600Hz Plasma TV with Freeview HD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plasma, 19 July 2011
Really wanted to get a 3D telly but wasn't that impressed by the picture quality, so looked at the plasma t.v's. This was definately the best we saw.

Went T.V shopping and picked this out purely for the picture qual;ity next to the other tellies on display. Neither of the shops we went to actually had it in stock for us to take away, so took the product name and looked on Amazon when we got home. Not only was it cheaper but it was delivered the next day!!

This is a really great telly, it was easy to set up and the picture/sound quality is crystal clear. I am a very happy shopper!!!!

Brand new glass Coffee Latte Mugs 8.66oz 200ml 11.1cm high set of 6
Brand new glass Coffee Latte Mugs 8.66oz 200ml 11.1cm high set of 6
Offered by Trendi

4.0 out of 5 stars great for those special coffees, 19 July 2011
After purchasing a Tassimo coffee machine I needed some clear mugs to show off the coffee! These are great at a good price. Almost the perfect size, but just have to tip it slightly to get it out of the coffee machine, otherwise this would have been a 5 star rating.

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars the best straighteners, 19 July 2011
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
After seeing these at such a good price on Amazon I decided to treat myself! I just wish I'd bought some a long time ago! I have really thick wavy hair and no matter how much I straighten it as soon as I go outside my hair is bouffant again! With ghd's I can straighten it really quickly and once it's done I don't have to keep re-doing it. I always thought they were too expensive but with the amount of money I have spent on straightening products, I probably could have bought these twice over!! i love them and will never go back to ordinary straighteners.

Bosmere C555 Premium Rectangular Table Cover
Bosmere C555 Premium Rectangular Table Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 19 July 2011
This is a really good size, covers my table with the chairs folded next to it. Very strong and as it hasn't stopped raining since I bought it, I'm so glad I did!

Faux Leather Folding Storage Box Stool / Ottoman / Pouffe 70x38x38
Faux Leather Folding Storage Box Stool / Ottoman / Pouffe 70x38x38
Offered by worldofbargain888

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 19 July 2011
This is lovely quality and a great size,at a fantastic price. Very fast delivery. Highly recommended for that extra storage solution.

Luxurious Hause Corner Sofa Black and Chair sofa - Can Be Use as Right or Left Hand
Offered by SLF24 Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely sofa, 19 July 2011
I really wanted a corner sofa with chair in black and couldn't find one I liked that wasn't too big for my living room. So while I was on Amazon I thought I would have look. I loved the look of this sofa but wasn't sure of the quality. After measuring and realising it was the perfect size I decided to risk it. So glad I did!!

It is a lovely sofa with nice deep seats and is very good quality.It looks really stylish. Being able to have it as a left or right corner is a real bonus as we'll be able to re-arrange the living room when we want to. It is a real bargain for the price and it was delivered 5 days with great communication between myself, the company and the delivery driver.

Highly recommended!