Profile for P. Patel > Reviews

Rii 2.4GHz Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad V2 Black
Offered by kuanlina
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mustn't grumble!, 17 Mar 2014
Great keyboard. Smaller than the Logitech k400 but that suits me perfectly. Worked with windows 7 without any issues. Mouse is a little slow and unable to change speed. But then what can we expect for 12? Does the job good for occasional browsing due to size.

Sankey Water Butt Rain Diverter Kit
Sankey Water Butt Rain Diverter Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars It diverts water., 7 Jan 2014
Looks nice and does what it's supposed to..

Sorry, not really possible to be more helpful.

Would I buy again, yes!
I would recommend to Sankey to add an inspection window to clear debris from the diverter. This is a problem only if your gutters collect debris from nearby trees. Else perfect.

Children's Chefs or Cooks Kitchen Apron in Navy Butchers Stripe, (57 x 45) by Rushbrookes
Price: 9.67

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS GRRRRRRRRRREEAAT, 7 Jan 2014
Sorry couldn't help myself!

Bought this last year for my son(2) who is interested in cookery. Still good and been washed (low temp) a few times. No complaints.

Kuhn Rikon Piranha Swivel Peeler, Red
Kuhn Rikon Piranha Swivel Peeler, Red
Price: 5.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but., 7 Jan 2014
I bought this as we required an additional peeler. The other (unbranded) plastic handled peeler is a straight blade. I thought that the serrated blade would be easier to use.

For peeling potatoes it does the job well however it's harder than the older Unbranded peeler (still preferred). This peeler if I'm to be critical also peels away more than the older peeler. This product says its good at peeling tomatoes and kiwi fruit. This remains untested.

Summary:
good product and brand, however I would purchase a straight bladed peeler in future.

10 X AG13 LR44 Button Cells Batteries - A76 L1154 SR44 G13 357 - 1.5V
10 X AG13 LR44 Button Cells Batteries - A76 L1154 SR44 G13 357 - 1.5V
Offered by Lizzy Outlet
Price: 0.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 7 Jan 2014
I bought these at 1.25 inc p&p. I have just installed them into my sons car and they're working nicely. Time will tell I suppose. Will update in time, if less than a year.
Produced: 10-2013
Expire: 10-2015
Made in PRC. (China)

Reason for star removal is I received "suncom" brand rather than the "eunicell" advertised. Makes no difference to me - still not a brand I recognise! I do however believe that I should receive what was advertised to me, and subsequently sold.

In summary I would recommend at the moment. It appears that the lower stars are given when the price point is 1. Old stock maybe??

Underwater Reward Stickers
Underwater Reward Stickers
Offered by School Stickers
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars So good - i took it to our nursery with a reccomendation., 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Underwater Reward Stickers (Toy)
If you google this seller you'll find that hes a teacher and has an excellent range of stickers. were using these to potty train and very happy with them.will be ordering more in the future.

First4Spares Dust Bags For Vax 3-in-1 Multifunction Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 20
First4Spares Dust Bags For Vax 3-in-1 Multifunction Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 20
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, not completely sold on it., 24 Oct 2013
This bag does what you want of it but it is a little too efficient. The bag gets less than half full when it needs to be changed.

The problem is that it collects dust which then clogs its pores, leading to lack of suction. Don't get me wrong, there is a fair amount of use before this happens. I do not get a massive amount of debris in my bag at the time of disposal. I think I would be happy with a bag that would allow a little dust to escape and collect more waste.

If you have a dust allergy, then this is the perfect product for you, dont hesitate to buy.
Hope this helps.

2 x 150w 78mm Tungsten Linear R7s Halogen floodlight J78 security light bulb Long Life brand
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars its a 120W bulb not 150W!!! thats not energy efficient!! its a different bulb!!, 24 Oct 2013
Some people lead me to dispair!!!

If I order a 150W bulb. I probably want a 150W Bulb. - Sheer madness i know!

This is a 120W bulb, claiming to save energy over a 150W Bulb - well duh! This is not how energy efficiency works! - what about comparable light output!

As it turns out, Ive installed it, and it does the job I need it for. Hence its OK!

Tommee Tippee and Sangenic compatible nappy bin cassette liner from Wrapooh . Now equivalent to approx 10 'fit all tubs' cassettes. Please see description.
Offered by Wrapooh
Price: 16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poo-ee?? & Is this product value for money?, 24 Oct 2013
I bought this with the hope that I could save a little money and be a little green at the same time. WELL WHAT A WASTE THAT WAS!! The plastic was difficult to load as others have described. Like a true man, I thought I could insert a little plastic into a cassette. How hard could it be. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE!! If you aren't perturbed at this point I can recommend a suitable sized plant pot upturned to fit over the center of the cassette and then try to insert the film over it.

VALUE FOR MONEY?
Firstly, I had a hard time with is calculating the value for money before purchase
* 1 Tommee Tippee Cassette = 12Meters
Therefore 6 Cassettes = 72Meters
* 1 Roll of Wrapooh = 50Meters

Thats just over 2 cassettes short of 6 cassettes!!! Where does this claim of 10 cassettes come from!!??

Secondly, Whilst using the cassettes for some months i found that the film was unable to contain the smell. In fact it was less efficient than putting a soiled nappy into a nappy sack and simply placing it into a bin. Surely this is the reason I bought a Sagenic unit in the first place??

I sincerely hope you find this useful and stay well away. I have learned my lesson and will be buying the cassettes in future.
Good-Luck.

Sunshine Kids Cool-Shade Car Window Film (2-Pack)
Sunshine Kids Cool-Shade Car Window Film (2-Pack)
Offered by Toys n Leisure
Price: 4.97

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad - fiddly and small, 10 April 2011
i appreciate the difficulties faced by others on applying this film to the window. if like me youre a little gung-ho and think "well i can do that" i appeal to you and ask that you take a sheet of clingfilm and try to apply it to your window. If you can (firstly welldone!) then you'll have no worries with this. tried applying it straight onto the glass, then also using wet-wipe/ dampening the glass. its damned near impossible.

(too much typing!!) - in summarry you can get a reasonable result, but a LOT of effort is required to achieve it. its a question of how patient you really are. Try the cling film trick to see if you should buy before you do.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2011 10:59 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3