Profile for Rosemary Taylor > Reviews

Content by Rosemary Taylor

Rosemary Taylor (Hampshire, England)

Right from the Start: Violin & Piano
Right from the Start: Violin & Piano
by Sheila Nelson
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection., 13 April 2014
Excellent collection - easy violin suits gr1/2, melody part for a more accomplished player, and an optional piano part (there are also chords above the melody so could be guitar).

Toshiba HDTB105EK3AA 500GB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Nord PC GmbH & Co. KG

5.0 out of 5 stars Good external disk, 30 Sept. 2013
After my previous disk failed (western digital) I got this to back up my laptop. I've only been using it a couple of months so far, but it seems very solid and well made and is quite a bit quicker than my previous one.

Justice for the Damned (Medieval Mystery Book 4)
Justice for the Damned (Medieval Mystery Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 2 July 2013
I've enjoyed all the books in this series. Set in a medieval convent this series give an evocative snapshot of what it would have been like for those cloistered women.... With a bit of murder and mystery thrown in for good measure!

Sorrow Without End (Medieval Mystery Book 3)
Sorrow Without End (Medieval Mystery Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 2 July 2013

Tyrant of the Mind (Medieval Mystery Book 2)
Tyrant of the Mind (Medieval Mystery Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 2 July 2013

Carbon Fibre Case Cover with Magnetic Clasp for New Kobo Mini 2012 eReader at WHSmith (White)
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 2 July 2013
This case is well made and looks good - it's at least as good as the £20 covers available in some well known bookshops!

Geomag - Panels 84pc Set
Geomag - Panels 84pc Set

5.0 out of 5 stars My son has never been so quiet!, 22 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Geomag - Panels 84pc Set (Toy)
I have a very inquisitive, active 3 and a half year old. He is never still and he's never quiet. He started using geomag at Kindergarten and the teachers said they couldn't believe how fascinated he was in it. I bought this set as a decent sized starter, and I have never seen him so concentrated on a toy. It's amazing stuff - I have to admit I like playing with it too :-) If it can keep my son still and silent for hours, then it must be good!

Easy Carpentry Projects for Children (Dover Children's Activity Books)
Easy Carpentry Projects for Children (Dover Children's Activity Books)
by Jerome E. Leavitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps a bit dated, but great fun to make!, 6 Feb. 2010
I remember using this book when I was a child. Dad and I used to spend hours and hours in the garage making things. Yes, some of the projects are a bit 'dull' to us adults, but will still get a sense of achievement from the children - I loved making every one of them! and yes, the measurements are in inches, but this is only a minor disadvantage and wouldn't take long for mum or dad to translate into cm if required. I certainly won't hesitate in using this with my son.