Profile for corvin1 > Reviews

Content by corvin1

corvin1

Page: 1 | 2
One Pad, Petty Cash Voucher.
One Pad, Petty Cash Voucher.
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth it., 9 July 2014
Very useful to keep track of expenses, good price also can't go wrong. Will be ordering more packs.

UFC Personal Trainer - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
UFC Personal Trainer - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping fit., 9 July 2014
Really gets your heart pumped & fun to.

IVSO® Acer Iconia A1-810 7.9-Inch Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Case - DETACHABLE Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Case / Cover for Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet (Black)
Offered by Gambolex

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 9 July 2014
This is a great product works brilliantly with the Acer A1, it looks fancy also. Well packaged & quick delivery too.
Truly recommend & really easy to use.

Acer Iconia A1 7.9-inch Tablet PC (MTK Cortex A9 1.2GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x camera, Android 4.2)
Offered by Luzern

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant can't leave without it., 9 July 2014
Excellent Tablet, I'm very pleased that I did my research on Tablets & this one was getting very good reviews on line, I'm an Amateur Photographer & I take this tablet with me on shoots, & it's easy to connect up to it & upload my images to the Acer A1, I only use this for work.... So I can't say much for gaming but I'm sure it'll play games well & in good graphics.

But the only downside to this is that the WiFi can be a little slow to connect or at time it finds it difficult to connect to certain WiFi connections like BT -openzone.

But overall it's a fantastic Tablet & I do recommend it.

AmazonBasics 7- to 8-Sheet Strip Cut Shredder with CD Shred
AmazonBasics 7- to 8-Sheet Strip Cut Shredder with CD Shred

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Basic., 9 July 2014
This is a nice product, just received it 3 days ago, it's a bit slow & it has jammed twice which is a little disappointing but so far it has been useful & it still work.
Came on time & well packaged.

Startech 127mm Micro USB Male to USB A Female On-The-Go Host Cable Adapter
Startech 127mm Micro USB Male to USB A Female On-The-Go Host Cable Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & Brilliant, 9 July 2014
This has been a fantastic little investment, I don't leave home with out it, very easy to use good speed read, I do lots of large file transfers from my laptop to Tablet & from my DSLR Camera. Very quick speed delivery & well packed.

Manfrotto MM294A4 294 Aluminium Monopod 4 Sections
Manfrotto MM294A4 294 Aluminium Monopod 4 Sections

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Money, 9 July 2014
This is a fantastic Mono Pod, I use it more then my try pod now, great build & well packaged. Very easy use & carry, I do recommend this to all photographers Amature & Pros.

20 pairs 3M E-A-R Classic Earplugs
20 pairs 3M E-A-R Classic Earplugs
Offered by Tiger Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep the sound out., 9 July 2014
These are good quality Ear plugs & I've used them for Gigs, festivals & even for bed time.
Well packaged & quick delivery.

Manfrotto 70cm Unpadded Tripod Bag
Manfrotto 70cm Unpadded Tripod Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Build, 9 July 2014
This is a great product, I can fit my tripod & mono pod inside it. It's made from strong material & a comfortable strap.
The delivery was quick & well packaged.

Police Gents Patrol Watch 13839JS-61
Police Gents Patrol Watch 13839JS-61
Offered by The Watch Den

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Watch, 9 July 2014
I'm very happy with this purchase, great speed delivery & well packaged. This is my first Watch after 15yrs & I couldn't be happier with it.
The watch it of good build & has a nice weight to it good comfortable leather strap.
But the only downside to it is the date, which I have to manually update very day myself, it might just be my watch that has this malfunction!
But over all I'm very happy with it & it's a nice looking watch up front, better then looking at the images once you have it, the gift box it comes with is also very nice & padded to.
I would recommend this Watch, but need to double check about the automatic date cycle.

Page: 1 | 2