Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Skinner > Reviews

Content by Skinner

Skinner

Wenko 19210100 Telescopic shower rod Chrome  Ø 2 cm, Metal  Aluminium, Chrome
Wenko 19210100 Telescopic shower rod Chrome Ø 2 cm, Metal Aluminium, Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars More than a shower pole, 5 Dec. 2011
I ordered this to create a coat hanging rail in a downstairs cupboard. I have just 'fixed' it in (no tools required) and I only have 5 coats and hangers on there at the moment but it's fine so far! There's no indication on the packaging regarding what load it will endure ... probably as it's designed to carry a lightweight shower curtain, but it is a good solution for my requirement without a trip to a DIY shop and power tools. Additionally as no drilling and fixing is required it overcomes the issue of accidentally hitting an electrical wire in the wall of this cupboard...(where there are various circuits of alarms, thermostats etc... going on).

1.0 out of 5 stars Little green bottle, 26 May 2011
Very disappointingly, the lid & spout broke after 2 days of use by my son who was taking it to primary school with his packed lunch. To their credit, the company did supply alternative style of new lids for both of the kids bottles we had purchased, but we still find these lids and bottles inferior to camelbak ones. I also have a green bottle adults bottle; again disappointing lid & spout; I personally find it very difficult to use whilst engaged in activity e.g. treadmill.

5.0 out of 5 stars camelbak are fab!, 26 May 2011
These kids camelbak kids stainless steel bottles are great! We have bought other stainless steel bottles for our children only to be disappointed with the quality and the lid mechanisms (A previous purchase of another brand approx £8.00 cost, broke after just 2 days of travel to school with my son for packed lunch!).

Although these were a little more expensive they have been well worth the money. The flip up spout is great & once the children got used to applying a little biting pressure to the spout they have been fine (I have on occasions been know to borrow one for my trip to the gym!). It is worth noting that the green spout illustrated in the picture is not rigid, but flexes and clicks down into a secured position to close the flow and prevent leakage; also making it more compact and hygenic! We have found them to be durable and easy to dismantle in order to clean the straw and spout. Even more importantly; we have found a bottle that doesn't leak and doesn't taint the flavour of the water or liquid stored in it!

Happy Birthday Children's Greeting Cards Pack - Boy Pack - Pack of 4 Cards with Envelopes by Real & Exciting Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars cards, 13 Dec. 2010
Great value. Lovely quality cards. Designs would suit a varied pre-school to primary school child age range so great to have in the cupboard ready for all those parties children get invited to.

Happy Birthday Children's Greeting Cards Pack - Girl Pack - Pack of 4 Cards with Envelopes by Real & Exciting Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Cards pack, 13 Dec. 2010
Great item to purchase to have cards in stock at a reasonable price. Good quality cards, and brilliant as a standby for the numerous parties school children get invited to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trumpette Socks, 13 Dec. 2010
I have bought various boxed sets of the wonderful Trumpette socks over the past few years. I bought an adorable set for my daughter; and have subsequently bought them for various friends as new baby gifts and they are always very well received; with people commenting how fabulous they are in their funky designs and they actually stay put on little one's feet! A bonus is that they are so distinctive that the nursery staff never got my daughter's socks muddled up with anyone elses!

Melissa & Doug 13779 Bug Catching Magnetic Puzzle Game
Melissa & Doug 13779 Bug Catching Magnetic Puzzle Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Bug catching magnet game, 20 Nov. 2009
We bought this for our two year old. She can't yet manipulate the pieces back into all the slots but loves using the magnetic dangler to catch the bugs that she then deposits in some of our boxes or baskets. It's inexpensive and durable and well presented. Our 6 year old enjoys playing alongside her andtelling her the names of the more unfamiliar bugs. Would make a nice birthday gift for young child. Melissa & Doug Bug-Catching Magnetic Puzzle Game