Profile for heatherhr1 > Reviews

Content by heatherhr1

heatherhr1

Page: 1 | 2
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 1)
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 13 July 2014
I very nearly didn't get this book as the line about blood stain on the sofa was written far too twee like in my opinion. However, the book was free so I figured I had nothing to lose. How glad am I?? It was brilliant! I finished it in less than a day and am now going to download the next one. Try it!!

Family Shadows
Family Shadows
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Family Shadows (Kindle Edition)
Desperately searching for more from this author. Brilliant. Can't wait for more from this author! When when when when when!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2014 10:37 PM BST

F10147C Ruby Shoo Clara Womens High Heel Wedding Guest Style Shoes Size Uk 6
F10147C Ruby Shoo Clara Womens High Heel Wedding Guest Style Shoes Size Uk 6
Offered by Mr Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fabulous!!, 20 April 2014
Oh my goodness - what can I say?? These shoes are just amazing. The fit perfectly, great heel height, lovely to dress up or down in. They look fab with both jeans and a smart dress. Thank you for creating something just a bit different!!

The Marriage Certificate
The Marriage Certificate
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 April 2014
I'm a huge fan of the heir Hunter programmes on tv so to find this novel was great. Thoroughly enjoyed the twists and turns and really felt like I got to know the characters. Inspired me to continue with my own family tree research. I'd love to read more from this author.

Shell House
Shell House
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Shell House (Kindle Edition)
Nothing was quite what it had first appeared. Very enjoyable. Kept me wanting to start the next chapter when I should be doing other things!

Covert
Covert
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor grammar throughout, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Covert (Kindle Edition)
I'm usually not too fussy about errors but this book had so many obvious mistakes that I think the author should find a new proof reader:
No instead of not
Councillor instead of counsellor
Double space lines becoming single space.
I also found it quite difficult to follow the story line in places where it jumped about. The actual idea was good but not well written at all.

What's Happening to Me? (Girls Edition)  (Facts of Life)
What's Happening to Me? (Girls Edition) (Facts of Life)
by Susan Meredith
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, 15 Nov 2013
Lots of puberty books on the market but this one was just right for my 11 year old daughter. Informative and clear with lovely pictures. Some areas of puberty I didn't feel was quite appropriate to discuss yet was masturbation but the book is there to be kept and looked at again when she's ready. All in all a fab all rounder

The Missing Half
The Missing Half
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Missing Half (Kindle Edition)
This book moved so quickly that despite trying to put it down at the end of each chapter I really struggled. Unfortunately the housework just had to wait!! Look forward to reading more from Brooke.

Dead Wrong
Dead Wrong
Price: 0.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - again!, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Dead Wrong (Kindle Edition)
This is the 3rd Sal Kilkenny I've read, and just love them. You almost will her to give up after each scrape she gets into but you also don't as you want to read more.

Go Not Gently (Sal Kilkenny Mystery 2)
Go Not Gently (Sal Kilkenny Mystery 2)
Price: 0.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 2 May 2013
Poor Sal getting into more scrapes! Really enjoyed the book so am now going to download Sal Kilkenny #3. Here's to good reading.

Page: 1 | 2