Profile for lemonexit > Reviews

Comma LIT5L 5L Lite Semi Synthetic 10W40 Motor Oil
Comma LIT5L 5L Lite Semi Synthetic 10W40 Motor Oil
Offered by EZY CARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Oil Be Back....., 18 Jun 2014
I have noticed my old banger has become a lot quieter after using this oil, for the price this is fantastic and I rate it.

Breaking Bad - Season 5* [DVD + UV Copy]
Breaking Bad - Season 5* [DVD + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars All Hail The Pricing, 18 Jun 2014
Great show but I am slightly peeved with the split final episode malarkey which is a shame, but this really is a good TV show.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by Bluestone Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Steady Connection, 18 Jun 2014
Bought these as a present for my father and he is very happy with his connection as the WiFi he did have was garbage, I highly rate these or ones of the same sort as it really does beat the WiFi wobbles.

Breaking Bad - The Final Season* [DVD]
Breaking Bad - The Final Season* [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Finale, 18 Jun 2014
Great finale or is it? the only downside is that the final season was split in two as a money making scam, who ever thought of doing that should be working at Los Pollos Hermanos.

The Wolf of Wall Street [DVD] [2013]
The Wolf of Wall Street [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 18 Jun 2014
This film is a true triumph, some will love it some will hate it, I found it amazing if the truth holds up, some of the things these men and women got up to were truly shocking.

The Magdalene Sisters [DVD] [2003]
The Magdalene Sisters [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Eileen Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Breaking, 18 Jun 2014
This story is excellent on film it portrays so many painful acts upon young girls by the very people who should know all about forgiveness and charity.

Bottom - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Bottom - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adrian Edmonson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bottom - Series 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
What with the recent tragic death of one of my favourite comedy actors I could hold back no more and find myself a proud owner of some of the best slapstick madness around, RIP Rik you will be missed by loads and loads.

Yellow Pearl (First Version)
Yellow Pearl (First Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Tune, 18 Jun 2014
I always wondered what the tune was from TOTP and was quite surprised to find out it was this tune, and I like both versions so well chuffed, I reckon the 2nd version is better though.

Yellow Pearl (Second 7" Remix)
Yellow Pearl (Second 7" Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tune, 18 Jun 2014
I always wondered what the tune was from TOTP and was quite surprised to find out it was this tune, and I like both versions so well chuffed.

Silentnight Stratus Miracoil Ortho Mattress, King
Silentnight Stratus Miracoil Ortho Mattress, King

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mattress but an issue., 12 May 2014
This mattress is really really nice, it is 8.5 inches deep which is very deep indeed and has a nice spring to it that makes for a really comfortable item, this is all through lying on it for 15mins as it made me feel very comfortable so this is a quick review and not in depth at all, the stitching is top notch and so is the pattern and overall design if any problems with the mattress arise I will edit this post, now read the issue below.

+++ Amazon + ArrowXL/Yodel = Disaster +++

Order placed from Amazon on the 30th April 2014 and sent from fulfillment center on the 2nd of May delivery date the 8th of May, OK this is fine I can book a day off work for the 8th as Amazon has always been on the ball, anyway I get a text on the 6th from Arrow XL saying that the item would arrive a day earlier on the 7th, so I asked my boss if I could take the 7th off aswell, he kindly said yes that's OK I thought it would be as it was an unpaid day, so woke up and waited for my delivery, about 9am or so I got a call to say no delivery and no explanation from Arrow XL.

So I waited in on the 8th as that day was my proper booked of work booked in delivery day, no mattress on that day either, now it will be the 9th, yet another day booked off and no delivery so 3 days booked off but only the 7th and 9th were extra days off that were unpaid.

Called Arrow XL to no avail except for a snotty bint on the other end of the phone, now on the phone to Amazon who tell me it will arrive on the 14th, and then they confirm this via email which states the 15th, ha ha what are they smoking at Amazon, now the morning of the 12th and a text arrives saying mattress will arrive between 07.00 and 10.15 thanks for the heads up LMFAO anyway 2 days of lost pay lots of phone calls and emails and it is here now.

Amazon either sort yourselves out and Yodel, Arrow XL or I shall shop elsewhere.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2014 4:31 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20