Profile for the_tango_doll > Reviews

Mini USB Mains Charger
Mini USB Mains Charger
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Mar 2014
This was a replacement for my mp3 player and it is even better than my previous power supply. Arrived quickly. Great buy.

Recommended.

BlackBerry Flip Case for Q5 - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
BlackBerry Flip Case for Q5 - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Mar 2014
I bought this on the alternative Amazon web site for a reduced price. What a great idea! The cover was brand new with no blemishes. I'm more than happy. Thanks.

Recommended

FLOUREON 3.7V 5200mAh Portable Power Bank for MP3 MP4 Apple iphone4/5 iTouch iPod Samsung 9200/9300/S4 Blackberry GPS DPA PSP Mobile Phones for Nokia Samsung Sony(Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! (floureon portable power bank), 1 Mar 2014
This product is great! Ok, so I had to search the Internet to find out exactly how to use it but it works well. Lots of adaptors for use with other products, works with my Blackberry and a friends Nokia. It charges your cell when it runs out of charge and you urgently need to use it.

I love the orange one, it's beautiful.
Product recommended.

Integral 4GB USB Stick Neon Orange
Integral 4GB USB Stick Neon Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange!, 1 Mar 2014
This is a beautiful colour and it works as I would expect it to. Lot's of space and a great price.

Recommended.

Leitz WOW Plus 5226 Plastic Letter Tray - Metallic Orange
Leitz WOW Plus 5226 Plastic Letter Tray - Metallic Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 21 Sep 2013
I ordered these letter trays because they are a beautiful colour. When used with the Leitz Universal Riser Platform for Letter Trays they are perfect. A great gap in-between to fit all of my paperwork. Impressed for sure.

Leitz Universal Riser Platform for Letter Trays W254xD265xH70mm Translucent Grey Ref 52340092

5.0 out of 5 stars Riser for letter trays, 21 Sep 2013
I ordered these risers to use with my orange Leitz letter trays and they work really well together.
A great gap in-between to fit all of my paperwork. Impressed for sure.

Casio Advanced Scientific Calculator with 2-Line Natural Textbook Display (FX-115ES)
Offered by EXTREME DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Calculator, 21 Sep 2013
This calculator is perfect for my A' Level studies. It is very advanced and will take some time to work out how to use ALL of it's functions but I'm impressed.

HoMedics PA-MHW Compact Percussion Massager with Heat
HoMedics PA-MHW Compact Percussion Massager with Heat
Offered by Gadget Grotto

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 May 2013
I read the reviews on here and was apprehensive about buying one, so I took a risk. So glad that I did, it is a great appliance and has, after one use, worked wonders with my shoulder.

It is heavy to hold but if you keep adjusting your position, it is tolerable. I found the massage heads are quite far apart so i just use one if 2 are too wide - i have very slim arms.

Also, mind your bones - feels weird and not recommended!
To get best effect, use direct on skin although i've used use this over a t-shirt, jumper etc.

Some reviews stated that the massager hurts - i'm very slim and have used it on high with the hard knobs, no pain whatsoever. If anything, could be a little tougher!

All in all, I gladly recommend this product.
Be aware that spares may not be available in the UK.

Kitchen Craft Plastic Potato Ricer With two Discs
Kitchen Craft Plastic Potato Ricer With two Discs

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected!, 10 Feb 2013
Well i bought this for my mother and she said that it's time consuming to rice your potatoes because they have to be done one at a time. The machine is fiddly to wash too.
She no longer wants the product.... oh well...... we'll give it to someone in the family!!

FLASH SUPERSTORE BLACKBERRY 9105 PEARL 3G FLIP CASE COVER WITH BUILT IN PHONE HOLDER BLACK AND LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

3.0 out of 5 stars nice cover, 11 Jun 2012
i like this cover because it protects the screen. i chose this because i liked the orange inside. i received one with a black inside originally but the vendor sent me the one with the orange inside - phewee!
one bit of plastic has broken but apart from that, i like the cover and it fits beautifully.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3