Profile for A. WILSON > Reviews

Content by A. WILSON

A. WILSON (Ipswich)

Page: 1 | 2
JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod (3.2Feet Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable!, 26 Jun. 2015
Great cable, almost feels better quality to my orgininal Apple charger. I highly recommend this cable after wasting money on a similar product which didn't work at all. Fits perfectly and I have no problems with charging my phone. Great price and fast delivery. Apple we're asking £15 for the same thing.

Escape the Diet Trap
Escape the Diet Trap

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible book, so basically exclude most common foods from your diet and you will lose weight - funny that!, 25 Jun. 2015
To tell someone to completely exclude tinned tuna, new potatoes and tropical fruits from their diet is not only boring but actually unhealthy!

I also highly recommend Steve Millers diet book as again, he has a no restriction and common sense approach to eating.
He also talks in detail how emotions and stress can control your weight but gives practical advice about how to overcome this.
There are also fun and practical exercise ideas such a dancing or walking included in the book.

Do yourself a favour and get a free account with MyFittnessPal and you will lose weight eating normal foods - So far i've lost 8Ibs and im now within the normal BMI range.

3-Pin USB Data Sync Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod Touch/iPad 2  (Non-Retail Packaging)
3-Pin USB Data Sync Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod Touch/iPad 2 (Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by Mr Stationary

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, waited two weeks for delivery and when it ..., 16 Jun. 2015
Terrible, waited two weeks for delivery and when it finally arrived it doesn't fit correctly....you get what you pay for !

Nike Women's Tank Outdoor Pro Pink Hot Pink/Volt Size:S
Nike Women's Tank Outdoor Pro Pink Hot Pink/Volt Size:S

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 3 Jun. 2015
I love this product, it fits tight enough to support me without being uncomfortable.

The colour is great and the item feels like it is good quality as you would expect from Nike.

Great price and very quick delivery ! Very happy customer !

Picture Yourself Playing Cello: Step-by-Step Instruction for Playing the Cello
Picture Yourself Playing Cello: Step-by-Step Instruction for Playing the Cello
by Jim Aikin

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have purchased to learn the cello., 29 May 2015
I highly recommend as it talks the user through every aspect of caring for your instrument, to reading music and different playing technics.

The songs are great and start easy , building up to a highly level of difficulty. My music teacher even used the book to plan some of our lessons.

DVD is great and the presenter is very clear and plays his cello beautifully. All in all, I highly recommend to anyone just starting out learning to play.

Bedroom Athletics Marilyn Slippers - Cream
Bedroom Athletics Marilyn Slippers - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new slippers, 7 Jan. 2015
So soft and comfy! excellent quality and fast delivery. Very happy customer. :-)

Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor
Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I hate leaving bad reviews but this product would be good, 6 Oct. 2014
Sorry I hate leaving bad reviews but this product would be good, if it was working correctly. I used this once and the machine produced a plastic burning smell. I am sure when the cutter spins its rubbing on the body of the machine. I also found black bits in the juice! I would not recommend this product.

Horwood HX12 Steamer Insert, 16 x 18 x 20 cm
Horwood HX12 Steamer Insert, 16 x 18 x 20 cm
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 5 Sept. 2014
Excellent product, so good I'm planning to buy a second one! Easy to use, fits in all my pans and makes cooking so much easier. Highly rate this product!

Unisex Ladies New Plain Casual Long Sleeve Pocket Hoody Top Womens Fixed Hood Stretch Front Zip Contrast Drawstring Detail Basic Hooded Jacket WOMENS PLAIN HOODIE LADIES HOODED ZIP ZIPPER TOP SWEAT SHIRT JACKET COAT SWEATER
Price: £1.48 - £11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Thick Hoody - Bargin!, 13 May 2014
Just wanted to say that I had my hoody delivered today and im happily surprised how good it is.

The material is thick and well made. Looks fantastic on!

The delivery was very quick and free!

I couldn't rate this any higher!

Phone Shop - Series 1 & 2 Boxset [DVD]
Phone Shop - Series 1 & 2 Boxset [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars The best program on television !, 1 Jan. 2014
I can not rate this program highly enough! So funny, so original and fantastically well written! The actors and actresses are talented and the story lines are so well played.

Page: 1 | 2