Profile for miabronwyn > Reviews

Absorption Corp Carefresh Natural Bedding 14l compressed to 6l
Absorption Corp Carefresh Natural Bedding 14l compressed to 6l
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for smelly animals!, 3 Feb 2014
Much better than any other bedding, it absorbs a lot more with less ouder although it's not as comfy as others :(

Supreme Harry Hamster 700gm
Supreme Harry Hamster 700gm
Offered by By Paws

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 3 Feb 2014
Good for the price but not good quality. My hamsters weren't big fans of it but still ate it. There's nothing wrong with the food, it's just like what smart price foood is to m&s to us!

Small Animal Cleansing Shampoo 125ml - Johnsons (TP)(JSAS)
Small Animal Cleansing Shampoo 125ml - Johnsons (TP)(JSAS)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Feb 2014
I used this for my hamster as she was having problems washing herself...although she hated it, she came up gleaming with only a drop of it. Great product!

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Elma Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Feb 2014
Not what I anitially expected, I thought it would be more like a measuring tape but it's hard plastic. A little fiddly at first but great when it gets on, very accurate!

Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 3 Feb 2014
I bought this for my fiance and he loves it! It's so futuristic unlike the other pokemon's and it doesn't take ages to get into the actual game! Great for people who just like to get stuck in :)

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Feb 2014
Soooooo cheap for it's retail price! Easy to swallow both tablets, I thought that the 56 tablets were all in one but you have to take two so it's a 28 day supply...which is fine but I thought I'd be sorted for 2 months not one...but at least my baby is getting all the nutrition he needs!

Kit A - 10 Spiral Ring Snuggies for ring bands 1-2mm wide ONLY. Reduce by 1-2 UK and 3-4 UK sizes.
Offered by Crafty Bijoux

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, 3 Feb 2014
Although I have only used one so far, the amount of chose you get is fab! One is guaranteed to fit perfectly! It puts your mind at ease knowing that the ring is safe. Easy to put on, comfortable and can hardly tell it's on! Fab product!

The Expectant Dad's Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know
The Expectant Dad's Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know
by Rob Kemp

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book!, 3 Feb 2014
I bought this for my fiance to read so he had a bit more info on what's going on! He loves it and always reads it and he sometimes tells me stuff I don't know! It's very grown up and not childish at all, lovely book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2014 10:20 AM GMT

Denman D6 Shampoo/Shower Brush
Denman D6 Shampoo/Shower Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 3 Feb 2014
I already have one of these at home and I always use it everytime I wash my hair, so I bought one for my boyfriends house and it was exactly the same but half the price! Great value!!!

Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bath bombs, 3 Feb 2014
Good bath bombs, last for a while and completely dissolve propperly...the reason I gave it 2 stars is because there isn't much difference between them in the bath and after I used them, I started getting little dots all over my hand...probably because I have quite sensative skin but still worrying!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3