ARRAY(0xa4611774)

Prometheus [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace
Price: 3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good movie, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Prometheus [DVD] (DVD)
First saw this at the cinema, and later decided to purchase this on DVD. The CGI is very good and I really enjoyed the ending. The DVD arrived before its scheduled arrival date and it was worth buying on DVD at the low price.

Exile
Exile
Price: 7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant follow-up to their debut album Happiness, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Exile (Audio CD)
A brilliant follow-up to their debut album Happiness, with many of the new tracks becoming instant anthems such as 'Miracle'. Having seen Hurts live a few weeks ago, it was amazing to hear them perform their new tracks and those from their debut album.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is meant to do, 1 Oct 2012
I bought this to replace the Panoxyl 2.5 aqua gel I had previously used as at that period in time it was unavailable. I have been using this for awhile and it does just as good, as the Panoxyl 2.5. My only concern was that it didn't come with a seal on the tube as with most other creams. However this is just being a bit picky maybe!

Frozen Planet (BBC Earth) Official Calendar 2013
Frozen Planet (BBC Earth) Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo

5.0 out of 5 stars A great calendar, 1 Oct 2012
I have bought this for a family member as part of a chritmas gift, early I know! Hence the review now for a 2013 calendar. Each image is clear and visually pleasing, and is good value for money.

Lonely Planet Calendar 2013
Lonely Planet Calendar 2013
by Danilo

5.0 out of 5 stars Visually stunning, 1 Oct 2012
The images in this calendar are stunning. I thought I'd buy my 2013 calendar early hence this review now! Bright, clear images and a few facts/information to go along with the image for each month is pleasing. Great value for money too.

True Grit [DVD] (2010)
True Grit [DVD] (2010)
Dvd ~ Jeff Bridges
Price: 3.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: True Grit [DVD] (2010) (DVD)
I bought this for a family member. It's a good movie and based on the novel and not on the original movie. So a bit unfair to call it a remake. Just another version of the novel in film form.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but don't expect a miracle, 12 July 2012
I thought I'd give these a go regardless of the mixed response. I have been using these for the past week to try and minimise the problem of clothes moths and they are not that good. They have caught a few moths but I expected it to be a lot better at what they are meant to do. I wouldn't buy these again but they may work for other people.

2012 Jack Vettriano Grid Calendar
2012 Jack Vettriano Grid Calendar
by Vettriano

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price, 27 May 2012
The images are very nice and as often the artist is overlooked in the art world. Vettriano is a modern classic artist.

Penguins 2012 Wall
Penguins 2012 Wall
by BrownTrout

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and high quality, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Penguins 2012 Wall (Calendar)
Bought this for a family member for part of a Christmas gift. The pictures are very nice and of high quality and the text is large and clear.

Remington SP254 Hair Attachment Combs 8-Pack
Remington SP254 Hair Attachment Combs 8-Pack
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 May 2012
I placed the order on a Saturday afternoon and received them by Tuesday morning. These were replacement combs for my HC363C hair clipper and they fit well (was slightly worried as the packaging stated HC363 and not HC363C)! Also fast delivery and would order from again. However the price has lowered since I have bought the combs, never mind!

Page: 1 | 2