Profile for bourne_th > Reviews

Call Saint Nuisance Call Blocker
Call Saint Nuisance Call Blocker
Offered by Call Saint Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Nuisance Call Blocker, 2 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my 84 year old mum and set it up for her. She now gets no nuisance calls - Great piece of kit and would get one for myself if I didn't run my own business.

OsoMount 360 Grip Mount - Black - Universal in Car Holder for iPhone 6/ 6 Plus / 5s /5c /4/4s Samsung Galaxy S5 /S4 /S3 / Note 4/3 & Other Smartphones
Offered by Zero 50 Retail Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb unit - Used with Nokia 620 (in Gel case) on VW Passat dashboard with immitation leather effect, 2 Jan. 2015
As others have said, this mobile phone mount is brilliant. I have it on my VW Passat dashboard which has a textured leather effect and it's still stuck brilliantly to it. The corrugated red grip material is amazing and the spring loaded jaws expand well to fit the phone. My phone is a Nokia 620 but only fits snug because it has a case around it otherwise it wouldn't be wide enough for the holder so just be careful of this. Overall a superbly engineered piece of kit.

Dymo Rhino Industrial Labels Vinyl 9mm x 5.5m - Black on White
Dymo Rhino Industrial Labels Vinyl 9mm x 5.5m - Black on White

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality labels that work a treat - Wouldn't be without them, 23 Nov. 2014
Labels work a treat but as the printing head is thermal, if you use these in cold conditions there can be a very small blank line across the middle of the text printed. Not a show stopper but good to know so you can get the best results.

Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set
Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars This Bosch set has the perfect mix of drills, 13 Oct. 2014
This Bosch set has the perfect mix of drills, screwdriver bits and accessories for me as I'm a self employed electrician. Nice lightweight case with good quality clasps. My last one lasted about 4 years of constant use.

B404A CEILING SPEAKER 6.5'' 2-WAY 120W WHITE (SINGLE)
B404A CEILING SPEAKER 6.5'' 2-WAY 120W WHITE (SINGLE)
Offered by etailz UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent speakers for the price, 2 Aug. 2014
Have installed 2 of these in my bathroom and sound quality is excellent. You can use just one speaker and connect all four wires to the inputs provided to give you mono sound from a stereo amplifier but even though I have a small bathroom the 2 speakers sound better than one. Easy to fit and quality is 1st class for the price. Next step up would be speakers over £100 and I can't justify that expense. ** Important note: These are a large diameter so consider that when ordering **

Nokia Lumia 620 Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Cyan
Nokia Lumia 620 Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Cyan

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best value smart phone on the market, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought this Nokia Lumia 620 because I knew it would synchronise properly with MS Outlook and it does. All my appointments, contacts and emails are on the phone, automatically copied onto Microsoft's free Skydrive and then synchronised with my laptop seamlessly. The built-in sat nav is also great and free maps that are downloaded to the phone meaning no data charges during navigation. Battery life is 2 days for me with medium use. Screen is clearly visible in bright sunlight which also won me over. Call clarity is stunning as you would expect from Nokia. This is a gem of a phone if you're not bothered about apps (I'm not!). If apps are your thing then perhaps it's an Android or Apple unit you need.

Ceramic Fibre Blanket 25mm For Kiln Furnace Forge - VITCAS
Ceramic Fibre Blanket 25mm For Kiln Furnace Forge - VITCAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for blocking up sensor holes in ovens, 23 Jan. 2014
Not much to say, it's ceramic fibre blanket and does the job. Main thing was that Vitcas dispatched very quickly indeed.

Flymo Chevron 34VC 1400W 34cm Electric 4-Wheeled Lawnmower with Rear Roller
Flymo Chevron 34VC 1400W 34cm Electric 4-Wheeled Lawnmower with Rear Roller

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Design, easy to use and made in England!, 16 July 2013
Ordered this Flymo Chevron 34VC as the Bosch Rotak unit had some complaints. I have not been disappointed. Easy to assemble (although the instructions could be better just by increasing font and picture sizes by 50%), easy to use and the cord is just the right length for my garden and for storage on the clever clips attached to the handle. I needed to plug in an extension lead from the garage to the garden but I'd rather do that than have an immense amount of cable that gets tangled up with the mower. Some reviewers said that clipping the grass collection box together is difficult so a tip for anyone buying this unit, put the orange lid upside down on the floor then push the grey collection bin into it looking at it from the inside. Doing it this way, you can align the locking clips easier. Job done. Have used this mower for a few weeks now and still very happy with it.

Masterplug WP55RCD 13A 1-Gang Storm Weatherproof Outdoor RCD Fused Connection Unit Latched IP66 Rated

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Made Piece of kit and Easy To Install But Be Aware Of Work Required If The Fuse Blows, 8 May 2013
I bought this to replace a standard switched fuse connection unit supplying a fan in a shower room. I mounted it outside of the zone and it's prime purpose is to provide electric shock protection as there's none on the main consumer unit. However be aware that if the fuse blows you have to remove all connections behind and unscrew the unit from its frame to get to the fuse that you can see through the plastic window. I don't think it'll be an issue with my installation but might be on yours.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe it's not halogen, 16 April 2013
I bought these for corridor lighting as they're equivalent to about 40watts halogen. My main concern was whether they would fit in the downlights but there was no problem. Update 8th May 2013 - I ended up fitting these in my bathroom and am staggered as to how good they are. Light output is very near that of a 50W halogen and although slightly less of a warm light, I'm very happy with them and the 90% saving in electricity!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4