Profile for Topolino > Reviews

Caraselle Bra Wash Ball for A to D Cup Size Padded Bras
Caraselle Bra Wash Ball for A to D Cup Size Padded Bras
Offered by CaraselleDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars saves time, but not as kind as handwashing, 10 April 2015
So far so good......I tried it a couple of times with an old bra, in a loadfull of clothes (to ensure the ball would not bang against the side of the drum and perhaps open). The bra survived, although there is a new tear in it,which I attributed to the fact that the bra was old and worn.
The ball itself remained tightly locked and the bra was still safely protected inside, so I have started using this to wash my good bras (two at a time!). I still think hand-washing will make your bras live longer though....

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars ok but colour is different, 10 April 2015
It's a cute rucksack, but seems cheaply made. The material has a 'synthetic' feel and the colour is completely different than in the picture (I expected lilac, but received dark purple). It's ok, but I'm not sure how long it will last and I suspect at £21.99 it's a little overpriced.

The Handsome Man's De Luxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
The Handsome Man's De Luxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
by Alexander McCall Smith
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 8 Jan. 2015
Bought as a gift for mother-in-law, who loved it. Now she passed it to me and I am loving it, too. We are big fans of Mma Ramotswe! Recommend the entire series!

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 20cm Magic Whisk
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 20cm Magic Whisk

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 8 Jan. 2015
Does the job and easy to clean immediately after use.

FMG Black LED Mirror 10x Magnification Style 1081
FMG Black LED Mirror 10x Magnification Style 1081
Offered by For Men's Grooming

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, lights decorative only., 8 Jan. 2015
Bought as a gift for my mum. She liked it, but said the lights are more for decoration than anything else.

Filofax Pocket Week on Two Pages English Diary for 2015
Filofax Pocket Week on Two Pages English Diary for 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as usual, 8 Jan. 2015
This is exactly what I needed and I am a repeat buyer, so I know Filofax diaries are good quality.

PattyBoutik Women's Floral Lace Off Shoulder Top (Off-White 8/10)
PattyBoutik Women's Floral Lace Off Shoulder Top (Off-White 8/10)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but rides up a little, 8 Jan. 2015
Lovely top, with a separate white lining to wear underneath. It looks exactly like shown in the photo. It also arrived packaged nicely, wrapped in tissue paper and boxed with care. It would make a lovely gift. Would recommend.

Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea
Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright green. Tastes great., 24 Oct. 2014
First Matcha tea I have ever bought, so cannot compare it to others.
This one tastes great, make me alert and focused. It looks very bright green. The resealable tin is a good idea, but the foil packet is so tiny that to avoid spilling product you need to take it out with a thin knife (the flat ,not the edge obviously!). Recommended.

Kickers Womens Kopey LO Leather AF Boots 112791 Black 4 UK, 37 EU
Kickers Womens Kopey LO Leather AF Boots 112791 Black 4 UK, 37 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes. Buy a size up., 24 Oct. 2014
Lovely looking shoes. My usual size 4 was too small (felt like a 3), so I ordered a size up (5 for me) and it is much better.
The leather on top of the foot is a little tight, but after wearing a couple of times, it is starting to stretch and as soon as it takes the shape of my foot, the shoe will feel perfect. Otherwise comfortable.
The soles appear to be of a softer material than those of my previous 'back to school' leather Kickers, but I hope they will last as long (10 years!).

Akamuti Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml
Akamuti Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective anti-wrinkle!, 24 Oct. 2014
I absolutely love this oil. It feels light but is a very effective face and body moisturiser. I am 40 and have dry skin; this oil has kept my eye area (entirely!) wrinkle free so far. But you have to be patient, it does not work overnight (what does?): I have been using this oil daily for the last few years and my skin looks great. I have found Akamuti products particularly good quality and fairly priced. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5