Profile for Robin Rawlings > Reviews

Content by Robin Rawlings

Robin Rawlings "raw2047" (uk south west)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Amphetamine
Amphetamine

5.0 out of 5 stars One for your DJ box kids!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Amphetamine (MP3 Download)
I found this track while 'Shazam' -ing music I'd recorded off the radio on to cassette tape, I expect you could play this track to a room full of teens who would know what a cassette tape was and this track would still sound futuristic to them, timeless!

1 N 2
1 N 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb D&B from a master of musak, 8 April 2014
This review is from: 1 N 2 (MP3 Download)
I like Jonny L, I think he's done some of the most distinctive D&B over the years, pioneering in some cases, this track might not be anything new, but there is certainly a line of absolute quality in it that holds it other tracks in this vain, well done Jonny, keep 'em coming!

Red Long Household Wash Clean Latex Gloves Size Small
Red Long Household Wash Clean Latex Gloves Size Small
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy dress!, 4 Jan 2014
I just needed these as part of a fancy dress costume they came in good time and there was a surprisingly amusing picture on the packet!

Predator and Prayer
Predator and Prayer

4.0 out of 5 stars Any one read these reviews for single tracks?, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Predator and Prayer (MP3 Download)
I really like this song, it's got a lot of rang to it and stood out when I was listening to the album on Spoitfy. I quite like the Agonist after hearing them for the first time on Bruce dickinsons radio 6music rock show, they should have kept that show going, along with the Adam and Joe show it was worth the licence fee alone... STEVEN!

Burts Chips Firecracker Lobster (Pack of 20)
Burts Chips Firecracker Lobster (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best crisps ever!, 27 Sep 2013
I've been a fan of Burt's chips for quite some time and have the apron to prove it. Firecracker lobster crisps are as delicious as you would expect, my joint top flavour along with the spicy Chorizo, which you really should also try!

Crystalline (Serban Ghenea Mix)
Crystalline (Serban Ghenea Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid track, 5 Sep 2013
I like this, still the D'n'B at the end could go on for a bit longer and have a better fade out if I were to be critical of it, remix challenge anyone?

Always Awake (Original)
Always Awake (Original)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good track!, 17 July 2013
I've been listening to Drum&Base/Jungle for over 20yrs now, this track hits all the spots you could ask it to, good work! More like this please!

Future Perfect
Future Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good drums!, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Future Perfect (MP3 Download)
Yeah all good, best album I've got this year so far, every track worthwhile, and quite a few new modern classics on here.

Burts Potato Chips Smoked Bacon 40 g (Pack of 20)
Burts Potato Chips Smoked Bacon 40 g (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Burts Chips, 17 April 2013
Lovely Crisps, great crunch and flavour, just the best and it's all soil association, grown in Britain, a product I proud to have in my kitchen.

Losing Me (Jamie Duggan Remix)
Losing Me (Jamie Duggan Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars WHY is this not EVERYWHERE!, 17 April 2013
This is the finest bit of garage I have ever heard, I didn't know what it was for ages as I'd found it unnamed in a hour long mix that had been in a hardrive of a secondhand computer I'd brought, lucky I thought to Shazam it one day and lo and behold I have another 3 minutes of the track, well well well worth 69p.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6