Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Content by Kelly

Kelly

The Frugal Publicist: How to promote your self-published book on the cheap!
The Frugal Publicist: How to promote your self-published book on the cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 5 May 2016
This book has a lot of great tips and useful information that I'll be using in the future. The length of the chapters are perfect for me, letting me easily digest the information. A must have for any self-published author.

We're Going to See The Beatles!: An Oral History of Beatlemania as Told by the Fans Who Were There
by Garry Berman

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Read!, 11 May 2015
A very good read. I could not put this book down until I reached the final page. Well worth a purhase!

Converse Mens Chuck Taylor Hi Trainers blue Size:UK 05
Converse Mens Chuck Taylor Hi Trainers blue Size:UK 05

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 May 2015
Love the colour of these shoes and the quality.

Kipling New Raisin Black Shoulder Bag
Kipling New Raisin Black Shoulder Bag
Offered by JPVetGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag!, 3 May 2015
I love this bag. Fits everything in that I need (purse/phone/keys) plus a little extra room. The pockets are handy and the bag looks good!

IMPOSSIBLE INSTANT COLOR FILM FOR POLAROID SX-70-TYPE CAMERAS
IMPOSSIBLE INSTANT COLOR FILM FOR POLAROID SX-70-TYPE CAMERAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 3 May 2015
Bought an old Polaroid 1000 and wasn't sure if it worked, tried these and they worked well. Took a little time for the picture to develop but i'm very happy with the product. Only negative is that its rather expensive for a packet of 8, but glad they are available.

Birds Of America [DVD] [2007]
Birds Of America [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Zoe Kravitz

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 24 Aug. 2011
I bought this movie because Matthew Perry is in it. If you're looking for something similar to his other roles (i.e. Chandler Bing from Friends) this is not the movie for you. Matthew Perry gives a brilliant performance (as do the other actors) but its not the type of comedy I expected. A good movie, but if you're expecting a Chandler character, you'll be disappointed. I'd say this movie is more light drama than comedy, but either way, still a good story.

Torchwood: Ghost Train (BBC Audio)
Torchwood: Ghost Train (BBC Audio)
by James Goss
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 24 Aug. 2011
I enjoy all the audio Torchwood stories. This one was a real treat, and very different from any other Torchwood adventure. Kai Owen is brilliant!

Angel, Vol. 6: Last Angel in Hell (Angel (Numbered Hardcover))
Angel, Vol. 6: Last Angel in Hell (Angel (Numbered Hardcover))
by Brian Lynch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 Aug. 2011
Angel Volume 6 was my favourite part of the Angel series. Without giving away spoilers, it kept me hooked. A must read for any Angel fan.

How I Met Your Mother - Season 5 [DVD]
How I Met Your Mother - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Segel
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 24 Aug. 2011
How I Met Your Mother season 5 is possibly my favourite season. Each episode is hilarious whilst the story between the characters grows. A must see!