Profile for ch.adamant > Reviews

Content by ch.adamant

ch.adamant

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fluff Variety Pack (Strawberry, Vanilla and Raspberry)
Fluff Variety Pack (Strawberry, Vanilla and Raspberry)
Offered by Penningtons Confectionery

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely yummy and fluffy, 10 Dec. 2012
Mmmmmmm, what can I say? I don't even have words to describe the yummy flavour of marshmallow fluff. You have to try it yourself, I guess. It was the first time I bought it, and I am definitely going to order more. I hope my partner will help me make the recommended recipes. I am looking forward to them!

Price is, in my opinion, very good!

Breathe Right Nasal Srips - Regular, Natural, Pack of 30
Breathe Right Nasal Srips - Regular, Natural, Pack of 30

5.0 out of 5 stars A solution, 10 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my partner who started snoring when she took up smoking again. I would be happier if she gave up smoking entirely - not just because of the snoring, of course - but since she simply won't, I came up this solution to this snoring problem. And it really is a solution. The strips work very well, the snoring disappeared almost completely. It can be a bit annoying when the thing won't stick to your nose straight away, and the first night was a bit unusual for my wife, she got used to the strips easily though, so we are very satisfied!

Bean Machine with Jelly Beans 600 g
Bean Machine with Jelly Beans 600 g
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet machine, 28 Nov. 2012
I'm sure this makes a very nice present. I bought this for myself, though. I am a jelly beans addict and so I love having this machine on my desk. I also have one in the kitchen. It's really cool, it looks fantastic and it just makes me happy! A man has to have some kind of fun in life!

Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent

5.0 out of 5 stars men will love it, 2 Nov. 2012
I really don't enjoy mopping. But, I do enjoy helping my wife around the house. She appreciates my efforts :) or so it seems. Because last week I got this steam mop she had bought for me - to make things easier and more enjoyable for her poor husband, she said. And indeed the Vax S2S is without a doubt so much better than the old regular mop. I am impressed by its efficiency and would recommend it to all men (and women) who don't really like mopping.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful lamp, 2 Nov. 2012
I got this lamp from a friend. I like it. It is very useful and easy to clip on. The light is bright enough to make reading easier (without blending). I had gotten used to reading without a lamp even in darker rooms. But now I always use the kandle - even when I am in bright rooms. It's just simply so much better for the eyes.

4m x 1.5m Bark Fencing / Bark Screening
4m x 1.5m Bark Fencing / Bark Screening
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fence, 31 Oct. 2012
I totally like this idea. The bark was super easy to put up. And I don't think the price was very high. What I am less pleased with (but maybe it's my own fault for not paying more attention to the details of the product before buying it) is the fact that it is very thin (at least compared to my expectations). So I just ordered another one and put the two fences back to back.

PAPER POTTER - MAKE YOUR OWN POTS FROM NEWSPAPER
PAPER POTTER - MAKE YOUR OWN POTS FROM NEWSPAPER
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for making... Pots, 31 Oct. 2012
Every passionate gardener needs pots - many pots. Especially now, in winter. My parents are both very passionate about their garden and grow new plants every year, many of which they end up selling at a local market. While shopping on amazon for other stuff, I discovered this pot maker and I immediately thought that it would make a great present for my parents! And so it did! They loved the idea of recycling old newspaper and thus not having to buy plastic pots anymore!
Furthermore they are pleased with how fast the potter is. Just twist and voila - you have a perfect pot!

Toilet Rules Wall Plaque
Toilet Rules Wall Plaque
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars amusing, very amusing, 30 Oct. 2012
I always thought such "toilet rules" were a bit infantile and not very pretty (not the rules themselves that is, but rather the little... Or big posters.
This plaque was given to us as a present though and at first I thought "oh great" - of course, in a very sarcastic way. But then I had a second look at it and I didn't find it all that horrible anymore. It actually amused me!

American Music
American Music
by Annie Leibovitz

5.0 out of 5 stars great collection!, 24 Aug. 2012
This review is from: American Music (Hardcover)
Annie Leibowitz is a great great photographer. She photographs the "stars" like they are very close to her like friends but still with a hyper-natural aura too. This is a great collection of US musicians, early works, which are all in particular great! It is even like a small history of music for me. A great flip through photo album. I even think about buying some posters by Annie Leibowitz shot of the American musicians I didn't dare to destroy the album to put a picture on the wall..

Woody Allen:Stand Up Comic:1964-1968
Woody Allen:Stand Up Comic:1964-1968

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious!, 24 Aug. 2012
As a big fan of Woody Allens movies I was always curious how his stand-up comedy sets have been. I really didn't think of that they have been recorded! I got this CD as a present from a dear friend and it was a great choice, a nice surprise and a present from the heart. This is a collection of the sixties, the time before his first bigger movies, but still you can detect his qualities and humour already then! I listened it together with my friends and it was really hilarious!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6