Profile for Gordon H. Sims > Reviews

Content by Gordon H. Sims

Gordon H. Sims

Page: 1 | 2
The Fighting Temeraire: Legend of Trafalgar (Hearts of Oak Trilogy)
The Fighting Temeraire: Legend of Trafalgar (Hearts of Oak Trilogy)
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 23 Nov 2013
A really enjoyable read,full of interesting stories and data about the build up of the British Navy from Galleons to Dreadnoughts.No wonder the Temeraire was selected as Britains number one favorite painting! I have ordered the other two books in the series; thats a rcommendation in itself!

MORGARTEN: The Forest Knights: Book 2
MORGARTEN: The Forest Knights: Book 2
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 11 Nov 2013
Suffice to say I read book one and enjoyed it so much I had to read book two. An unusual story and well done to J K Swift. Keep them coming!

Navitech Black Eva Hard Carry Case For The TomTom Via 135 5" Sat Nav
Navitech Black Eva Hard Carry Case For The TomTom Via 135 5" Sat Nav
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive., 6 Nov 2013
The perfect hard carrying case for my TOMTOM. I cannot do without it.It goes everywhere with me. Great protection for my TOMTOM.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 Black (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 Black (Retail Packaging)
Price: 9.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Nov 2013
I would highly recommend this model. Does what it says. This is my second one of this type. Say no more!

Atlantis and the Silver City
Atlantis and the Silver City
by Peter Daughtrey
Price: 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredable read, 27 Jun 2013
I agree with the first review. What a well written and informative book about the lost city. I had never realised that the world twelve thousand years ago was such a thriving and highly intelligent civilisation. A series of world cataclysmic events destoyed almost everything.Peter Doughtrey has convinced me that he is on the right track to finally discovering Atlantis. I live in Spain and by chance I was in the area of Algarve and South coast Spain. It certainly has the right feel. Deep sea exploration is possible as the claim is; that artiifacts are only thirty meters below the surface of the sea. If that is so then it will not be long before we shall see them being shown to the World. I hope the author finds his backers. A very good book and a very interestig read. Highly recommended by, most of the time, a sceptic on these types of claims!

Wolfcraft 2730 Dowel Drills (Pack of 3) - 6 8 and 10mm
Wolfcraft 2730 Dowel Drills (Pack of 3) - 6 8 and 10mm
Price: 9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy., 11 Mar 2013
Manufactured to a high standard this was just what I wanted for my model work. It was also useful for my dowel kit which I puchased from the same company.

Large Luxury One I Love Birthday Card
Large Luxury One I Love Birthday Card
Offered by Cards & Gifts Direct
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Scored a lot of points!, 11 Mar 2013
The above says it all. My wife was delighted and after displaying the card for a few days it went into her treasurs box.
I am on a roll!

Samsung RV515 15.6 inch Laptop - Silver (AMD Dual Core E450 1.65GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVD-SM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab-u-lous!, 11 Mar 2013
After searching for awhile and checking out all the info on other makes I opted for the above. I was prepared to spend a good deal more than the price I paid. Am I glad i chose this make , it doe's everything I wanted,and more. It is smart
and apleasure to use.

Targus 15.6" Laptop Bag / Messenger Notebook Case with Shoulder Strap Super Strong in Dark Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 11 Mar 2013
I have been searching for the right type of bag for my new Samsung Laptop. You can pack a whole load of stuff into it as it has many compartment. Well designed and a smart looker! Incredible price too!

Back to the Future 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
Back to the Future 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 6 Mar 2013
This was a bithday gift. The jigsaw was of the highest quality. 'Brilliant' said my friend "I wil have another at Christmas"!

Page: 1 | 2