Profile for B. Hamzah > Reviews

Content by B. Hamzah

B. Hamzah "Hamzah" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Afunta(tm) OEM USB OTG Connection Kit & Card Reader for SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 P7500 P7510 BLACK
Offered by Afunta UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work...., 4 Feb. 2013
It only worked once and after that zilch... Even then the USB connector has never worked. I was more worried what it would do the connector, it worked only because I had to wiggle it slightly. I think, as another reviewer has pointed out, the connector is too short. I would not recommend this item at all.

Steinberg Key
Steinberg Key
Offered by Absolute Music Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says.., 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Steinberg Key (Electronics)
I had to replace my usb elicenser because the original was a bit unreliable and the casing split. It does what it says on the tin and lets hope it lasts longer than a year and a half.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2014 6:37 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good antidandruff shampoo, 8 Jan. 2013
I have been using elvive antidandruff shampoo for a number of years now and I have to admit it does work. When I used to be troubled by itchiness and dandruff, it disappeared. It has to be used regularly though. I wiuld recomment this product.

Best Task Killer & Task Manager
Best Task Killer & Task Manager

1.0 out of 5 stars The screen is too busy for my liking, 3 Jan. 2013
I installed in and uninstalled it after just one use. It looks more like a game app than a utility app. I am happy to go back to my task manager on my galaxy note 10.1. Perhaps i would go back to it if the screen does not have the unwanted images and stick to just a functional one..

One For All URC 8610 Xsight Lite Universal remote
One For All URC 8610 Xsight Lite Universal remote
Offered by go4products

4.0 out of 5 stars good rc but let down by oudated configuration software, 28 Dec. 2012
My tv, sky box were recognised straight out of the box. Unfortunately my amp was not. The only way was to configure from the website. Disappointingly, I could not run the software supplied on the CD on my windows 8 pc. Fortunately I still have my old laptop running windows xp.

Using the software, I was then able to updated the firmware and also program the activities etc... I just wondered how one would configure it without the software.

By the way, the customer service replied to my email asking for the code for my amp within an hour. Excellent service, but I would still not been able to program it with the code if I didn't have my xp laptop....

Isn't it about time the software is updated.... are you listening one-for-all or ez-rc?

I have given it 4 stars due to the outdated software and does not all work straight out of the box.

Asics Men's Gel Rocket Jet Blue/White/Black Court Trainer B003N 4701 9 UK
Asics Men's Gel Rocket Jet Blue/White/Black Court Trainer B003N 4701 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent indoor trainers, 11 Dec. 2012
Got this as my badminton trainers were worn out. They are very comfortable and a very good fit. They have very good support and the gelling soles are excellent protection against shocks on the knees and ankles..

Dockers Men's Extra Slim Stretch Khaki Trousers Gravel W29 INxL32 IN
Dockers Men's Extra Slim Stretch Khaki Trousers Gravel W29 INxL32 IN

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if I buy this again though, 11 Dec. 2012
I bought this as i was fed up with wearing jeans all the time. They are ok, thinner than I expected. They look fairly stylish and the fit is very good.

Hirsch Extreme Premium Caoutchouc, Rubber Watch Strap, L , Black , Steel Buckle, 20mm
Offered by WatchObsession

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good watch strap, 11 Dec. 2012
Caoutchouc type straps was recommended by my watch expert to replace the strap for my brietling watch. Good value compared to the original breitling. So far not problems with it....

Green Golosh Welly Shoes by Dunlop, Unisex (8)
Green Golosh Welly Shoes by Dunlop, Unisex (8)
Offered by ABMultiproducts ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for warmer weather, 11 Dec. 2012
I have to admit that I thought they were thicker but not good for the cold in winter. The pluses are; excellent non slip sole, easy to slip on, and waterproof .

All in all for what you pay for, its good value for money but not recommended for winter wear unless you buy one size larger and use thick socks...

Joola Table Tennis Bat - Rosskopf Action
Joola Table Tennis Bat - Rosskopf Action

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 7 Dec. 2012
Considering how much it is, its a very good bat. far superior that the previous bat I had... I would recommend this anytime, only if it costs less than £20 though...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7