Profile for Robbie M > Reviews

Robbie M

HTC 7 Trophy Sim Free Mobile Phone
HTC 7 Trophy Sim Free Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, great phone, 21 Jun 2011
I would recommend the HTC Throphy to anybody.
The phones quick split second responses are second to none.
There is always new apps available everyday and most nearly all are free on the marketplace they acually have a top , featured ,new , and free section on the marketplace.
I love this phone and I have it 4 weeks and still finding new things to use everday, emails very quick i can open edit and create microsoft word, powerpoint, note all from my phone and very easy to use.
This phone in my opinion is better than the iphone much better.
Buy it and try it you wont be disappointed.
Also zutux the webstore had the phone to me on time when they said a fast delivery service brand new in the box as described on their page.
I would personally recommend them zutux the webstore to anyone thinking of buying off them as I live in Dublin, Ireland and still got the phone on time.

Kind regards,

Robert.

HTC 7 TROPHY GENUINE LEATHER POCKET CASE / COVER / POUCH - BLACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by Terrapin Accessories
Price: 3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I still have not recieved my HTC Case for my phone yet, 26 May 2011
I still have not recieved my case for the phone yet other products arrived on time so Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2011 11:37 AM BST

The Best Of UB40, Volumes 1 & 2 [2CD]
The Best Of UB40, Volumes 1 & 2 [2CD]
Price: 7.81

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST SPEEDY DELIVERY, 25 May 2011
I ordered 3 cd's from this seller and I got them 3 days later I would recommend this seller to anybody very fast delivery and the cd's were brand new in their plastic cases.
Ecellent thank you.