Profile for Edilea > Reviews

X Mount - For the Valkyrie Suspension Trainer
X Mount - For the Valkyrie Suspension Trainer
Offered by Valhalla Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product and cheap, 9 Jun. 2016
Very good product and cheap. I expected light weight mount and cheap screws (i thought i would buy new ones in screwfix, however when it arrived in was truly surprised with the quality of it. It does the job and it looks good as well

Protone professional suspension trainer - bodyweight strength training system for crossfit / home-gym / gym / travel fitness
Offered by Gym-stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 9 Jun. 2016
Fantastic product. I am so happy I bought it as I saved lots of money not buying original TRX which is far too expensive. I would recommend it to anyone who looks for one to buy it.

Science of the Mind
Science of the Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for advanced readers who already possess a bit of ..., 6 Dec. 2015
Eyes and mind opening book. Good for advanced readers who already possess a bit of mind knowledge as it explains more and deeper things I already know and I'm kind of ready for them. Thank you

Your Invisible Power
Your Invisible Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct. 2015
This book is a wonderful reminder!

Lloytron E5201BK 1.2 Litre Citrus Juicer
Lloytron E5201BK 1.2 Litre Citrus Juicer
Offered by SJD Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good. It works really well, 16 Nov. 2014
Surprisingly good. It works really well. I have used it many times and it does the job. Just follow the instructions and it's really easy.

Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workbook (Insight Guide)
Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workbook (Insight Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book with practical exercises, 10 July 2014
Amazing book with practical exercises. If you really want to make changes in your life you would have to sit down with yourself and work on paper for few minutes a day. It helps me to understand reasons (from the past) of my behaviour and problems I come across today. Having read many inspirational books till now, I am happy I got this one. There are no more excuses for being lazy, I have to do the work and already doing better and better. Please buy it for yourself and try to spend some quit time alone. It will pay back. Thank you.

The Strangest Secret
The Strangest Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Amazing book that shows mind power before it became so fashionable. It is worthy reading.

Speedo Girls' Essential Endurance + Medalist  Swimsuit - Navy, 26"
Speedo Girls' Essential Endurance + Medalist Swimsuit - Navy, 26"

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo costume - perfect for my daughter!, 30 Jan. 2014
Great costume for my daughter. The size I've chosen is perfect. She looks and feels very good. As this was Prime delivery she had it next day in the morning and went for school swimming.

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind: Complete and Unabridged
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind: Complete and Unabridged
by Joseph Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my FAVOURITE book EVER!, 26 July 2012
If you looking for your positive thinking and energy to start new day with, so this is the book for you! It's like great friend that I take with me wherever I go. Read these words before you go to sleep and create your new life with positive thinking and powerful mind. Text is very simple and gives clear messages how to build yourself up. This is my favourite book which wakes me up from drowsy state whenever i feel down. If you make a bit of effort to put words in pracitce you will manage to change your old beliefs and create new happy you! For me it works perfectly!

Visual Atlas of the World (National Geographic) (National Geographic Visual Atlas of the World)
by National Geographic

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Atlas ever!!!, 26 July 2012
I bought this Atlas as a used one but to be honest it looks like never been touched! I saved on it around £40!!! This is money voice but if you look inside you will loose yourself for many hours to travel around the world. It is well explained: earth processes, cultures, countries, etc. I am amazed and very happy from this buy. Maps are very clear, index is fantastic. You will have no problem to find any place in the world within seconds! Will definitely recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2