Profile for apperley > Reviews

Farmhouse Kitchen II
Farmhouse Kitchen II
by Mary Watts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Basic cooking, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Farmhouse Kitchen II (Paperback)
Bought this to replace a very old worn out copy which I'd had since they were first published in the 70s. lots of good basic recipes which can be adapted to modern healthy ways.

MOD SAMSUNG GT-S5360 S5363 GALAXY Y STYLISH PRINTED LUXURY SOFT SILICONE CASE GEL COVER POUCH SKIN + SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Nov 2013
Super product, Pretty cover, looks good, feels nice, stops my phone from falling apart when I drop it.( which i do quite often)

Waterside Walks in North Yorkshire
Waterside Walks in North Yorkshire
by Ivan E. Broadhead

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 4 Nov 2013
Walking with dogs we bought this book to give us somewhere to go on hot days. I was a bit disappointed as the instructions are not as clear as they could be,

Acctim 14017 Metizo Alarm Clock, Grey
Acctim 14017 Metizo Alarm Clock, Grey
Offered by HARTS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 4 Nov 2013
Bought this to replace a clock we've had for years, but was not happy with it so returned the item.

Everly Brothers - Greatest Hits and More
Everly Brothers - Greatest Hits and More

5.0 out of 5 stars Everly Brothers are great, 4 Nov 2013
Love this album, all my favourites are here and many other lesser known songs. Brought back my teens, and many happy memories hearing them again.

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones, mp3 players and tablets (1.2m)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Nov 2013
My kids were getting fed up of me playing the same CDs in the car so I downloaded loads of songs on to my MP3 player and bought this to plug into the Auxilary socket, we now have a great variety when driving. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Jersey's Best
Jersey's Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Old ones are always the best, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Jersey's Best (MP3 Download)
Bought to replace and old Vinyl album which I had years ago. lots of great songs and a couple of newer ones.

Oral-B Pro 600 Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 600 Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 4 Nov 2013
This toothbrush is great, my old Braun broke and I had been using a manual toothbrush for some time till i found this.My teeth have never been so clean, the flossing action is great if like me you have difficulty using flossing tape.
Would recommend it to anyone.

The Story So Far: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart (2CD)
The Story So Far: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart (2CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 4 Nov 2013
Bought to replace a worn out damaged copy, Downloaded it to my MP3 to preserve my CD, listen to it all the time when driving.

Hits Out Of Hell
Hits Out Of Hell
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Meatloaf at his very best, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hits Out Of Hell (Audio CD)
Bought this to replace a worn out copy which i'd had for years, Love it, would recommend it to all aging rockers like me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5