Profile for Holly Golightly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Xoriguer Gin 70 cl
Xoriguer Gin 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gin Ever!, 31 May 2015
This review is from: Xoriguer Gin 70 cl (Wine)
Fabulous gin first sampled on holiday in Menorca and never forgotten....so pleased we can now purchase here online.....a great gift.

Florence and the Machine: Confessions [DVD]
Florence and the Machine: Confessions [DVD]
Dvd ~ Florence and the machine

2.0 out of 5 stars Hashed together interview clips! I don't recommend :(, 31 May 2015
Very disappointed in this DVD as it looked as though it had been a few interviews recorded from TV and badly edited together.....I'm a big fan of Florence and the Machine and this DVD will not please most fans or the band no doubt.....very amateurish! I understand that the band has nothing to do with this DVD and now I know why......I wish I hadn't bothered purchasing it.

Gents Monocle on Gold Chain
Gents Monocle on Gold Chain
Offered by Jeveria Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little item, well worth the money, ideal ..., 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Gents Monocle on Gold Chain (Toy)
Fabulous little item, well worth the money, ideal for fancy dress. mine is now adorning a Steampunk mannequin head....and he does look rather dapper!

Living World Exercise Ball, Small, 12 cm
Living World Exercise Ball, Small, 12 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Hamster fun!, 25 May 2014
A cute little hamster ball....I purchased two of these one for daughters hammy and for her friends little furry pal. Her friends was fine, but unfortunately the stand that came with my daughters hamster ball had a piece missing from it that holds the ball in place...so the ball kept falling off the stand.....I tried to contact the company for replacement stand....but only a return was available through Amazon.....the company offer to pay around £3 towards return postage and the post office want to charge £8.80 to return as it will not go as small parcel......this is more than I paid for the whole item plus postage!!! So looks like we will have to try and fix the stand somehow! Daughter disappointed as are we!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Root beer, 25 May 2014
Have purchased these before as hubby loves the stuff....takes all sorts....but it is a taste of America I suppose. The packaging was a little damaged but as long as the content are OK that's fine. he will surely enjoy this!

Hamster face Child Large
Hamster face Child Large
Offered by Find Something Different

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster tee-riffic!, 25 May 2014
Bought two of these tees for my daughter and her friend....they are hamster crazy and so these t shirts were perfect and they both absolutely love them. Great quality fabric and lovely print.....hope it washes well. But nevertheless really happy with product.

The Last Ship
The Last Ship
Offered by Great Price Media EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, poignant.......Brilliant!, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Last Ship (Audio CD)
Being a life long fan of Sting and The Police it's easy to say you love everything they have done.....but after a couple of I have to say 'self indulgent' albums "If on a Winters Night" and the one with the Lute playing!!! I was reluctant to purchase this. However after seeing the show from New York shown on TV over Christmas showcasing this album and explaining that it is to be a play, I was blown away....so emotional and poignant with quirky Geordie humour and featuring the fabulous Jimmy Nail at Stings side, I laughed and I cried during this performance......amazing show and lovely to hear Sting singing with a Geordie accent. So on the strength of this I had to buy the album. Buy it, sit back and really listen to the lyrics.....Sting you are still the musical genius I have followed all these years......hang up that lute and more of this please.

Rolson Tools 61770 72 LED Camping Light
Rolson Tools 61770 72 LED Camping Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bright light, 1 Dec. 2013
I bought two of these for an outdoor craft fair and I definitely had the most well lit stall of all, they are excellent and would highly recommend.

QTX Free Standing Dual Rotating Disco Balls
QTX Free Standing Dual Rotating Disco Balls

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab lights, 1 Dec. 2013
Bought these for daughters party, where working fine until one of the children tipped them over.....both bulbs went and so no light for the rest of the party, however have bought new bulbs and they are working fine again. Slightly noisy, but with music on you can't hear this.

Mug Root Beer Variety Pack incudes 4 x Mug/4 x Barq's and 4 x Aandw (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety pack, 1 Dec. 2013
Bought these for Christmas for my husband....he loves root beer and especially two out of the three in this pack.....so hope he likes the other too.....should be a good surprise for him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3