Profile for Kub > Reviews

Kub

Aladdin 0.6 Litre Aveo Water Bottle Grey Future Insights
Aladdin 0.6 Litre Aveo Water Bottle Grey Future Insights

5.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity and easy to use, 19 July 2014
This is a very good bottle. It does not leak at all. I was so impressed I bought two more!

Rolson 60817 6pc Floor Mat Set 120 x 180cm
Rolson 60817 6pc Floor Mat Set 120 x 180cm
Offered by Lowest Price

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 19 July 2014
I used these under a power rack. They would not stay together so I had to return them. They may be useful for other purposes but for my needs they were pretty much useless.

SAMAR® - Premium Quality Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 [GLASS.X Series SLIM] (0.23mm) Ultra Thin Lightweight Rounded Edge Hardness up to 9H (harder than a knife) - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars Great robust glass screen protector., 8 May 2014
Great product. This has the rounded edges to stop it chipping. The only thing that would make it 5 star is if it was rounded around the home button like the Spigien GlasTR. But that does cost a lot more than this!
Very easy to apply, make sure your screen is perfectly clean, peel back the film of the glass screen protector and simply align and drop it down. Mine went n perfectly.

Asus RT-N66U - 900Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router, Gigabit LAN/WAN, 2x USB, Print FTP UPnP VPN Server, IPv6, 8x SSID, Wireless 3D HD content streaming, 3 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Range!!!!!, 27 Jun 2012
I got this router to replace my Linksys E4200 V2. That particular router was fine but I couldn't get a wifi signal on my iPhone in the main bedroom upstairs. It would randomly disconnect. I had a similar problem with an Apple Airport Extreme. The only router that I actually could get signal in that room was from a Netgear WNDR3700. The signal was however low and sometimes web pages would fail to load.
After reading a few reviews I decided to splash out on this Asus flagship router.
I have had it running for two weeks now. It came with the latest firmware already installed so must be a new batch. Performance wise I have had zero issues. Where other routers were struggling with signal, this one is giving me full bars on my iPhone! I have had no lag or disconnects at all. I have not had to reboot the router either. This is really a set and forget device, exactly how a router should be.
If I have to find fault with it I would say it runs warmer to the touch then all my previous routers. Secondly when you go into the web GUI to make adjustments things aren't as polished as they should be. I am on the latest firmware but if I click on firmware update it always claims there is new firmware available when in reality there isn't. In sure Asus will fix it in an update soon though.
If you want a router purely for range I doubt you will find anything better than this. For that reason alone in going to rate this 5 out of 5. I would say range and stability are the two most important things for me when considering a router and this delivers outstanding performance on both counts.
Closing this review I highly recommend this Asus. I have had no lockups, I have had no need to reboot the router. It has simply been 100% stable. If Asus fix the setup GUI it would be perfect.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2014 6:42 PM BST

Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Case is rubbish, 30 April 2012
This screw driver set is brilliant with most sizes catered for. I have given it 4 stars as the case is absolutely crap. The plastic clasps that hold it shut break off with ease. I only opened the case twice and have lost one of the clasps already. If you can live with the case then these are a great buy.

Samsung 16GB Class 10 SDHC Extreme Speed Card
Samsung 16GB Class 10 SDHC Extreme Speed Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast!!, 30 April 2012
I use this card in my Audi RNSE pu unit. I copied over my collection of mp3's which took about 5 minutes. My previous card took 4 hours!
Highly recommended. I normally buy Sandisk buy was pleasantly surprised by this.

Cisco-Linksys Maximum Performance E4200 Dual-Band N Router
Cisco-Linksys Maximum Performance E4200 Dual-Band N Router

5.0 out of 5 stars V2 Much Better!, 10 April 2012
After owning the V1 version of this router and trying various things to make it better such as loading custom firmware onto it (DD WRT), I gave up on it. Whatever I did l would get constant drop outs and the only way to get the Internet to work was to switch the E4200 off and restart it. My son also complained of lag when he was on the PS3! All the forums suggest you are lucky if you receive a V1 as you can modify it with various firmware. The V2 is not compatible with custom firmware due to the chipset used.
In the end I gave up and ordered a new one. This one was a V2, clearly stated on the base of the router. The top looks exactly like the V1. The packaging does not mention its a V2 either. Only the 450+450 blurb on the packaging gives it away.
The V2 is finally a set & forget router that I was looking for. It had great range and no drop outs so far. It's great to be able to modify equipment to your needs but with a router I find it's a device that most people would want to set up once and not to worry about it again. I'm no longer searching for the next firmware update or a new release of DD WRT to make my router work!
UPDATE 08/05/2012:
Linksys have released a firmware update for this router. It has been running rock solid with no issues at all. I get reception all over the house, even upstairs in the bedroom where my Apple Airport Exteme would always disconnect!
Definitely the best router out of all the ones I have used.
UPDATE 27/06/2012:
The router continued running smoothly with no reboots required, I was however getting dropouts in the main bedroom. The WiFi range just doesn't seem strong enough to give a reliable connection there. In order to resolve this problem I looked at other routers and went with the Asus RT N66U. I'm getting full bars in the same room with the Asus router. This prompted me to sell the Linksys E4200 V2 and stick with the Asus.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2012 6:15 AM BST

Original
Original
Offered by AbundaTrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 12 Sep 2010
This review is from: Original (Audio CD)
What can I say! This lady is awesome. I couldn't stop listening to this cd in the car for ages. There are no bad songs and the beats are sublime. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 12 Sep 2010
These were sent to me and I had to throw them in the bin. There was hardly anything in the bag. To fill my fireplace up I old need to buy about 8 packs! The coal was very small also. I purchased from a seller on eBay instead who sent some very good quality ones at a reasonable price, much cheaper than these. Stay away and look elsewhere.