Profile for B. O. Nunain > Reviews

Content by B. O. Nunain

B. O. Nunain

Bolse® 12W NFC Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker, 8 hour Playtime with Built-in Speakerphone for iPhone 6, 5S, 5, iPad Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, HTC, Tablets, PC
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

4.0 out of 5 stars LISTEN TO ME, I HAVE CONNECTED!!!, 12 Mar. 2015
For the price and size, great sound and pretty easy to hook up. One major annoyance though. As soon as you turn on the speaker, it beeps twice, then shouts 'CONNECTED' and then utters another beep for good measure. All at full volume! It's just not necessary...

The Quantum Universe: Everything that can happen does happen
The Quantum Universe: Everything that can happen does happen
by Brian Cox

1.0 out of 5 stars Where has my book gone?, 18 Nov. 2011
Like other reviewers, I was most disappointed to find that I did not instantly become a doctor in particle physics upon reading this book. Instead, I managed to misinterpret the provided formulas and collapsed the crab nebula in to a singularity, subsequently pulling me and my universe through in to this universe. Only with the help of my trusty Denon akdl1 link cable (available here on amazon) was i able to undo my poor attempt at wormhole generation and reverse time so that I could return to my own dimension, all be it in a way that i could not foresee (or is that post-see?)

Anyway, I left my book behind so would appreciate another copy if possible so that I can try this again. This time I would like to travel to a universe where I and other people can fully appreciate that quantum physics is not a subject matter which should be presumed as 'easy reading'. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2012 10:57 PM GMT